Microsoft Office Excel 2003 QuickSteps Paperback – 1 Mar 2004
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Learn Instantly from Step-by-Step Graphics!
We know a picture is worth a thousand words--so we went heavy on pictures and light on words in this easy-to-use guide. Color screenshots and brief instructions show you how to use Excel’s number-crunching features in no time. Follow along and learn to enter and format data, calculate with functions and formulas, create charts and graphs, analyze data, and more. Each chapter’s “How to” list and color-coded tabs make it easy to flip straight to the tasks you need to do. Get the book that gets you started using Excel right away.
In Each Chapter:
- Shortcuts for accomplishing common tasks
- Helpful reminders or alternate ways of doing things
- Bonus information related to the topic being covered
- Errors and pitfalls to avoid
- Screenshots with captions show and explain exactly what you’ll see on your computer screen while you’re doing a task
John Cronan has more than 18 years of computing experience. He has worked on more than 20 books, including Windows XP: A Beginner’s Guide, FrontPage 2003: The Complete Reference, Excel for Windows 98 Made Easy, and Office 2000 Answers: Certified Tech Support.
About the Author
Series editors Martin and Carole Matthews each have more than thirty years of computing experience. They have written 57 U.S. editions of 32 titles, a number of which have been critically acclaimed. Among their more recent books are: Windows XP, A Beginner’s Guide; FrontPage 2002: The Complete Reference; Windows 2000, A Beginner’s Guide; Office 2000 Answers, Certified Tech Support; Windows 98 Companion; and Windows 98 Answers, Certified Tech Support.
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Databases > Data Storage & Management > Database Management Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > Access > ECDL
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > Excel
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > Office
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Operating Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Business & Home Office > Office Suites
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Business & Home Office > Spreadsheets