This item is currently unavailable.
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013 (1PC/1User) [Download]
We don't know when or if this item will be available again.
- One time purchase for the life of your PC, transfer your license to a different user or a new PC as needed
- Create and organise faster with time-saving features
- Experience Office on Windows 8 and Windows 10 devices with improved user interface optimised for touch, pen and keyboard
- Use Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook to simplify and share your information
There is a newer version of this item:
Redeeming online codes with Microsoft: Once you have completed your software download purchase at Amazon.co.uk, you must click on the 'Continue to Office' link to complete your download.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Platform: Windows 7 / 8
- Media: Software Download
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Office Home & Business 2013
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote plus Outlook on one PC.
Office Home & Business 2013 is designed to help you create and organise faster with time saving features and a clean, modern look. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on SkyDrive and access them when you are not at home.
What’s new in this release of Office?The 2013 versions of familiar Office applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint include new features that help you create, communicate and work efficiently from virtually anywhere. In addition to updating the traditional Office suites, Microsoft has developed brand new subscription versions of Office, specifically designed around the way customers use Office. Each new subscription offer will include the 2013 versions of the Office applications, for example Word, Excel and PowerPoint, plus cloud services such as Skype world minutes and online storage with SkyDrive.Subscribers will also receive future rights to version upgrades as well as per-use rights across multiple PCs or Macs and select mobile devices.1 Note: The Office applications you can use across PCs, Macs and other devices vary by platform. 1Visit www.office.com/information for a current list of devices. Internet connection required. Internet and mobile telephone usage charges may apply.
What is the difference between the Office 2013 suites and Office 365 plans?Microsoft Office is still the name Microsoft uses for its familiar productivity software. Office suites have traditionally included applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. All Office 2013 suites include the latest versions of the applications, for use on a single PC.Microsoft uses the name “Office 365” for products that include cloud services, such as additional SkyDrive online storage, Skype minutes for home use, Lync web conferencing or Exchange Online hosted email for businesses. Cloud services are features that are enabled over the Internet. Most Office 365 plans also include the full-featured Office 2013 applications, which users can install across multiple computers and devices. All Office 365 products, such as Office 365 Home Premium, are paid for on a subscription basis, annually. Active subscribers will receive future rights to version upgrades as a benefit of their subscription. Entitlements vary by product.
What it includes:
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook.
- Office on one PC for household use.
- One time purchase for the life of your PC; non-transferrable.
- 7 GB of online storage in SkyDrive.
- Free Office Web Apps1 for accessing, editing, and sharing documents.
- An improved user interface optimised for touch, pen, and keyboard.
How do I download Office?
Please note: This item requires a download directly from Microsoft. Below are instructions on what to expect when you purchase an Office download from Amazon.co.uk:
- Once you have completed your software download purchase at Amazon.co.uk, you must click the "Continue to Office.com" button to get your software. The "Continue to Office.com" button can be found in your confirmation email, Your Games and Software Library, and on the Thank You page once you've completed your purchase.
- You will be directed to a custom Microsoft Office site to register or sign-in with a Microsoft account.
- Select your preferred country and language.
- From your "My Account" page with Microsoft, select the item that you want to install.
- Click the "Install" button to begin your download.
What's new with Office?
Complete Tasks Easily
- Experience Office on Windows 8 devices, with an improved user interface optimized for touch, pen, and keyboard.
- An improved look and feel reduces distractions for a better reading experience.
- The new Start screen gives you a selection of recent documents and templates.
- Get your emails, schedule, and tasks in Outlook.
- See your Outlook schedule, an appointment, or details about a contact without changing screens.
- Create presentations with widescreen themes in PowerPoint.
- Recommended Charts helps you visualise data in Excel.
Microsoft Office Applications
- Add pictures, videos, or online media with a simple drag and drop.
- Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos, and more.
- Incorporate content from PDFs into Word documents.
- Flash Fill in Excel allows you to format and rearrange your data with tools that recognise patterns and auto complete data with no formulas or macros required.
- Computer and Processor: 1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 Bit) /2 GB RAM (64 Bit) recommended for graphics features and certain advanced functionality2
- Hard Disk: 3.0 GB of available disk space
- Display: 1366 x 768 resolution
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or greater
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX10 graphics card
- Internet connection. Fees may apply.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or later, 32 bit browser only. IE7 or later required to receive broadcast presentations.
- Microsoft and Skype accounts.
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. New touch features are optimised for use with Windows 8.
- Information Right Management features require access to a Windows 2003 Server with SP1 or later running Windows Rights Management Services.
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
Which version is right for you?
Office Home & Business 2013 has Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook, on one PC. But if you're still not sure which version is right for you, check out our comparison chart.
|Home & Student 2013||Home & Business 2013||Professional 2013||Office 365 Home Premium|
|Licences||1 PC||1 PC||1 PC||5 PCs or Macs plus select mobile devices1|
|Licence Duration||One-time purchase for life of PC4||One-time purchase for life of PC4||One-time purchase for life of PC4||Annual subscription with access to version upgrades|
|SkyDrive +20 GB storage: Save documents online to your SkyDrive for access and sharing virtually anywhere3||7 GB||7 GB||7 GB||27 GB|
|Core Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint||X||X||X||X|
|Digital notebook: OneNote2||X||X||X||X|
|Email, calendars, and tasks: Outlook||X||X||X|
|Publishing & databases: Publisher2, Access2||X||X|
1. Windows 7, Windows 8 OS, Windows Phone 7.5, Mac OS X version 10.5.8 required. Visit www.office.com/mobile for applicable devices. Windows RT devices come preinstalled with Office Home & Student 2013 RT Preview. Internet connection required. Internet and mobile telephone usage charges may apply.
2. Access and Publisher available on PC only. OneNote not available on Mac OS. Two GHz processor or faster and 1 GB RAM or more recommended for OneNote Audio Search. Close-talking microphone required. Audio Search not available in all languages.
3. Internet and/or carrier network connection required; charges may apply.
4. You may transfer the software to another computer that belongs to you, but not more than one time every 90 days (except due to hardware failure, in which case you may transfer sooner). If you transfer the software to another computer, that other computer becomes the "licenced computer."
Top Customer Reviews
I was expecting Outlook to be absorbed into the latest version (like previous upgrades) but it isn't - you can run Outlook 2010 and 2013 on the same computer - which just proves that all they've done is to change the front screen (to lots of horrible white).
But if, like me, you are downloading through Firefox - don't !
When my download stalled I got in touch with Microsoft (who were really helpful) and they basically asked me to do the download through Explorer - which I did and it worked fine.
So if you own 2007 or 2010 - don't bother with this upgrade - you really don't need it.
It doesn't have very clear slider bars, I can't move emails into tasks, and my contacts list seems more basic than it used to be.
When I tried to download the software the Microsoft web site blocked the download and I've been unable to use the product..
The Microsoft website stated the purchased software was out of region.. I reside in the UAE, I bought the software on the Amazon website.. There was NOTHING to indicate at the time of purchase that there were any constraints regarding geographical use of the product.
I feel very disappointed and conned.! I could not find any way to cancel the purchase.
to be able to fix my issues with this software
we bought 3 softwares for our business but we will fight a refund out as none of these work proplery
currently my is asking for activation, while it was activated in January...
nobody at microsoft coudl fix this issue and they suggested me to call them after 5 as they are in the us
so maybe someone can help there
i would ban this product from the market
Edit 12 July 2015: Word is OK, Excel less so, but Outlook nowhere near as reliable or easy to use as Outlook 2003. Outlook crashes and freezes 12 months after installing. All in all it is a disappointment compared to the excellent Office 2003 Pro I had.
What can I say other than it is a good suite of office essentials which will come in really handy for work and studies. The 'look and feel' of Microsoft office has become more sleek over the years, and it does feel nice to have up-to-date software on the computer. If you are thinking of getting a new computer soon, then it might be more economical to upgrade to one of Microsoft's 'multi computer' office packages, which allows you to download the software onto more than one PC/Mac. I should have done this, because the price adds up if you have more than one PC that needs office software, or you decide to buy a new laptop/pc unexpectedly.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Due to licensing issues I recommend you stay with the Office 2007 if you run more than one computer.Published 9 months ago by R H Wheeler
needed for work and did not want the subscription model
loves to save and load from onedrive
forgets to remember files you have just opened, despite... Read more
Amazon download was reliable and worked first time, so very happy. Office 2013 on the other hand is bland colour scheme that is not very clear on my laptop and no option to... Read morePublished 13 months ago by Amazon Customer
Need it to use away from my work drudgery - so installed easily and works a treat for life away from the grindstonePublished 15 months ago by Amazon Customer