- Paperback: 904 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Osborne; 2 edition (1 Oct. 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0072229950
- ISBN-13: 978-0072229950
- Product Dimensions: 18.5 x 4.8 x 23.1 cm
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
2,678,549 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #486 in Books > Computers & Internet > Software & Graphics > Business & Home Office > Word Processing
- #526 in Books > Computers & Internet > Computer Science > Databases > Applications > Microsoft Access > ECDL
- #541 in Books > Computers & Internet > Software & Graphics > Business & Home Office > Office Suites
- See Complete Table of Contents
Microsoft Office 2003: The Complete Reference (Osborne Complete Reference Series) Paperback – 1 Oct 2003
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
The Most Comprehensive Resource Available on Microsoft Office 2003
Covers Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, FrontPage, and more
Harness the powerful functionality of Microsoft Office 2003 with this comprehensive reference written by a highly qualified team of Microsoft Office product experts. Learn to write, edit, and review documents, publish Web pages, manage and analyze data, organize your e-mail and your calendar, and much more. Thorough coverage helps new users pick up the basics, while seasoned users find upgrade-specific information they need. Microsoft Office 2003: The Complete Reference provides the knowledge you need to get the best results out of this complex software suite in the shortest time possible.
- Increase your productivity with customized settings, Smart Tag options, and more
- Use professional formatting techniques in Word such as styles, drop caps, floating text, and cross-column graphics
- Plan and build powerful Access databases to store and manage complex information
- Organize, manipulate, and analyze numerical data
- Create compelling charts from your Excel data
- Save time and effort by exchanging data between applications quickly and easily
- Create impressive multimedia PowerPoint presentations
- Design, edit, and publish newsletters, brochures, Web pages, and more
- Efficiently organize your time and facilitate effective communication
About the Author
Jennifer Ackerman Kettell (Peoria, AZ) is the author of Dreamweaver 4: The Complete Reference and co-author with Molly Holzschlag of Special Edition Using Dreamweaver MX as well as a contributor to more than eight other books on web design and computer applications. She has provided documentation and training in Office applications for several large corporations. For more than 10 years, Jenn was an integral part of developing and managing several prominent online communities. In addition, she has designed Web sites for a wide range of professional, commercial and non-profit entities.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
In my case, I got a brand-new condition book that addresses the exact version of Office that I have for less than a quarter, plus shipping. Ya gotta love a deal like that!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Human Resources > Professional Development
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Communication & Presentation
- Books > Computing & Internet > Databases > Data Storage & Management > Database Management Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > Access > ECDL
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > Office
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Business & Home Office > Office Suites
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Business & Home Office > Spreadsheets
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Business & Home Office > Word Processing