Microsoft Visual Interdev 6.0 Enterprise Developer's Workshop Paperback – 1999
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
Good points :
- Written in an extremely readable style. Very user-friendly. Not crippled by the pompous, dry tone you find in so many computer manuals.
- Provides just the right amount of detail about critical areas for the 70-152 exam, especially MTS.
- Provides great background information about general web development issues that are invaluable for InterDev newbies.
- Written in 1998, and now a bit out of date. A revised edition for 2002 would be very welcome.
- Too much detail about areas that have no relevance to most InterDev developers. If you're studying for the 70-152 exam, the last few chapters are a complete waste of time.
My advice? Use this in conjunction with the official Microsoft InterDev study guide, and you should do just fine. The Microsoft book doesn't provide enough detail, and is rather unreadable. This one is much friendlier and much more informative. It's probably the only computer book I've read in the last year that I really felt was worth the money.
Visual Interdev is not covered deeply. An entire paragraph to skim the features of VI6.0 is a waste of paper. It is no better than the online documentation that comes with the Microsoft CD. I was looking to understand visual interdev and to tie it my databases, and bought this book based on other reader's comments, but was disappointed. I will return it since it does not meet my needs.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category