- Platform: Xbox 360
- PEGI Rating: Suitable for 12 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 12. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 12 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Forza Horizon (Xbox 360)
- New and sealed game
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Platform: Xbox 360 | Edition: Standard
FORZA HORIZON IS WHERE CARS BELONG
SPEED, STYLE AND FREEDOM ON THE OPEN ROAD
Forza Horizon is an action-racing game with authentic Forza feel, set on the open roads of Colorado with a lively music festival backdrop.
Key Features: THIS IS ACTION RACING
- Visceral, moment to moment gameplay with Forza authenticity, attention to detail and quality.
- Smash through fences and picnic tables or drift through civilian traffic at high speeds to gain fame.
- Race against planes and helicopters in showcase challenges.
- Race at night with full 24hr light cycle for the first time in the Forza franchise.
- Race on some of the best driving roads in the world including pavement and dirt.
- Explore reimagined Colorado with broad environmental diversity – red rocks, aspen reservoir, and small towns.
- Discover hidden challenges and collectables like barn finds.
- Set in an automotive music festival, find multiple radio stations curated by Rob da Bank (BBC One DJ and festival promoter).
- Online playground games like “cat&mouse” or “tag”, never made more sense.
- Rivalries and leaderboards baked into the world.
Xbox LIVE Support:
- Season Pass
- Add-on Packs
- 2-8 player multiplayer
- Rivals Modes and Events
Kinect for Xbox 360 Functionality:
- Never leave the open road environment using voice activated GPS
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The handling of the cars are solid and alot better than other titles in the past year e.g. Need for Speed: The Run. The variety of events, from ordinary street racing to racing aeroplanes, provide a gu fun. I am very pleased that it has focused on a large variety of events as previous Forza games have felt repetitive after a few hours. From dirt tracks to ordinary tracks the game is consistent in handling and the overall fun of each type of event. The only thing I can criticise is the limited amount of Customisation you can do to the cars. However, the racing element overshadows this.
From day to night racing the graphics are beautiful with the graphics being amongst the best i've ever seen on a racing game. The dirt getting lifted from the road while you are flying down the road at top speed looks even better than it did on Dirt 3. The background detail e.g. buildings, look just as good as they do on any other modern racer and the cockpit looks fantastic. While you are in cockpit view the environment looks beatiful and it looked that good I almost crashed on my first race taking in the scenery.
Voice-overs are very clear and the sat nav is nice and easy to hear as it turns the radio down while it is on.
The soundtrack to Forza Horizon is the best I have ever heard on a game, it varies from dance to rock to cater for every kind of player.Read more ›
Turn 10 have created a beautiful environment that is fun to drive in, with plenty of decent events, while streamlining the usual process of car upgrading to give the gamer more time to enjoy racing. I had no real problem with how they went about things and had a ton of fun competing the events, which weren't too tough, allowed you to tailor the difficulty to your skills, and got me plenty of quite easy achievement points!
Online was always what I prefer in the usual Forza games however in Horizon I played it much less. Can't say why really, what I played was fun and again, I approved of the changes. It seemed quicker to get into a lobby (the wait always annoys me in the regular Forza games), and there was a nice variety of game types that catered to different skill levels and preferences. Although I enjoy upgrading cars and tweaking, and looking for the best set-ups, I do find that sometimes Forza can be down to whoever has the best set-up for the track and so on, which makes sense but can be frustrating if I don't have the time to endlessly tweak things myself. The different race types in Horizon bypass a lot of that and allow me to get into racing with people with similar set-ups, which I found more enjoyable.
Overall an excellent game and I totally recommend it. Although I'm looking forward to the next Forza too!
The good points the game:
- The cars drive well, good handling and roads are great to drive on.
- The game looks good, but not great.
- Great variety. Races, drifting, off road, special events and much more.
- Can be played as a beginner, but also is for the seasoned drivers, lot's of settings to choose from.
- The races are fun, playing the game is fun.
The less good points:
- The physics can be dodgy at times, especially in multiplayer.
- The graphics lack detail. Every looks good from a distance, but close up it's not that good.
- Multiplayer is seperate from the single player. It feels like an afterthought.
- The cut scenes are mediocre.
The bad points:
- Everything in the game is too little, too less, the game is very short.
- The map is very small, you can drive all of the roads in less then an hour.
- Not too many cars in the game and some brands are over represented, while others lack.
- No real open world, just open road. There are either fences besides the roads or invicible walls.
- The world has huge open space, you cannot get too. This game could have had at least double the amount of roads it does have.
The really bad bad bad points......
- The game was advertised and promoted as a game with a huge, giant, massive open world. If you see it, you can drive there.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Arrived safely and in good time I am sure he will have fun playing itPublished 28 days ago by Amazon Customer
Bought this for my son. He is 12 and loves it. The ability to go off track and explore is the highlight for him.Published 1 month ago by Melissa Turner
Good game with hours of fun but you can download it for free on the xbox dashboard. Didn't find out until after I had purchased the game!Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Fast delivery and our son was made up! Only problem was...it says on the cover "bundle copy, not for resale"Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
When I got this game on Saturday morning I opened it and the disk was nice and clean. awesome thing is the game work all the time. Good pricePublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer