- Paperback: 368 pages
- Publisher: Microsoft Press; 1 edition (2 May 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0735672431
- ISBN-13: 978-0735672437
- Product Dimensions: 18.5 x 1.3 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 499,062 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Microsoft Excel 2013 Plain & Simple Paperback – 2 May 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Curtis D. Frye is the author of several books on Microsoft Excel and Access, including Microsoft Excel 2010 Step by Step, along with numerous online training courses.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The graphics are screen prints with notations, which are extremely helpful to the visual learner, who finds page after page of text daunting. It also makes it very quick for any learned to grasp and use new concepts.
A chapter is devoted to helping the reader customize Excel to make it easier to use for the functionality that you use most. The summarizing chapter not only gives a good look at using a Validation Rule, but also devotes two pages to Pivot Tables and then shows how to chart your data to impress your boss or others.
This is a book that provides good value.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-business
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > Excel
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Business & Home Office > Spreadsheets
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web-server Software > Microsoft