Zoo Tycoon (Xbox 360)
|Price:||£29.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Tons of beautiful species, reactive gameplay and real calendar tie-in;Perform intuitive face to face interactions with your animals. Adopt, care, and release animals into the wild;Design, build and manage your zoo. Keeping your animals happy will keep your guests happy, and happy guests means more money flowing into your zoo
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Platform: Xbox 360
Zoo Tycoon is fully remastered and set to crank up the excitement, challenge, and fun of building the ultimate zoo.
Easy to start and easy to play, Zoo Tycoon on Xbox gets you up close and interacting with the animals and zoo, offering intuitive controls and fun tutorials that allow players of all ages to have fun. Play smart as animals and guests will react to your creative choices and ultimately decide your chances to become a Zoo Tycoon.
Zoo Tycoon Xbox 360
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
You have to sell the animals you've already bought to make room for new, different ones. Not much opportunity for variety.
ZOO LIMIT has killed this game.
Read the reviews before buying this game. ZOO LIMIT
Half a game. Should be half the price.
This is basically the Zoo Tycoon with all the fun stuff removed. There is very little customisation left in the game and while it might still be fun and somewhat educational for kids this is not one for experienced gamers. You can't even lay your own paths they all appear automatically whenever you place an attraction so you end up with everything have 5 or 6 paths leading off in every direction, it very frustrating. Plus I managed to finish the campaign in only a few days, especially when I realised that it didn't actually matter where you placed the attraction at all!!
- Lovely graphics, such an improvement from the PC games.
- Easy to understand how to play as tutorials are really good.
- The interactions are fun.
- I like how easy it is to make enclosures now, as paths etc are made for you. Maybe this could be a negative though... as it makes the game very easy, but personally I like it.
- The 'zoo limit' honestly ruins the whole game and there is absolutely no need for it. I played the freeplay mode for about 30mins before I was told I couldn't build anymore... I had only built a third of my zoo! Why give you so much space if you can't build anymore exhibits, attractions or add anymore animals? It makes no sense! I was gutted when I found this out and it put me off the whole game as you can hardly build anything and limits the whole experience. The PC game never had anything as stupid as this. I would love to know WHY there is a zoo limit, as I'm very puzzled by it.
- The variety of species is verging on poor. For the main exhibits, you can only get lions, tigers, rhinos, hippos, giraffes, bears, elephants and chimps. This seems pretty limited. They have way too many subspecies for each species (e.g. white rhino, black rhino, etc) there is 9 subspecies for giraffe... really? Where are the wolves, wild dogs, crocodiles, penguins, tapir, pandas, and all the other big cats? Why include a billion subspecies of lion and tiger but no other big cats such as cheetahs and leopards? I could go on with the missing animals. So many species from the PC game aren't there. The 'mini exhibits' do have more animals such as lemurs, meerkats, lizards, etc... but these are tiny enclosures and the interaction with these animals is poor. They seem more like decoration adds on than enclosures.Read more ›
Sadly it doesn't live upto my expectations for a new generation reboot of one of the best simulator games. Without a doubt the graphics are fantastic (I play the 360 version) especially on the details of the animals ingame. They are some of the best graphics of animals I've ever seen in games before. However the gameplay is the let down.
Gone are the endless creative options. You are given 5 types of terrain exhibits in 3 different sizes that you drag and drop onto a map to create your zoo. No real options of path building, everything is pretty much painting by numbers. Great for kids who want the basics and just want to play around with the zoo animals and light side of the game, but not for anybody looking forward to the strategy style of gaming the game does promise.
Designing exhibits has gone. All terrain is pre-placed other than feed stations etc, but even these have to be placed in pre-selected spots around the edges of the fences. No moving any objects inside exhibits at all. No selection of fence styles, no selection for the ground style, all of that has been dropped from the original games. And the worse by far is the introduction of a Zoo limit (very controversial looking at other reviews here).Read more ›
Frickin Zoo Limit... there I was creating the best zoo ever and BAM I can't create any more without destroying exhibits and decorations that I had already bought.
I think for a new generation of players such as children this is great as it introduces them to the world of Zoo Tycoon but anyone who has ever played the PC versions will only end up disappointed. I feel slightly shortchanged as I was expecting to created a zoo that would take up all the space given in the map but the zoo limit curbed those hopes, which genius came up with that idea?
Free play should be free play. I think Microsoft need to get a dictionary and some updates pretty fast otherwise the popularity of zoo tycoon will sink quickly.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great game, the misses is never off it, would recommend to anyone who likes / loves zoo tycoonPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
We love this game. Spend loads of time. Each designing our own wildlife park etc highly recommended.Published 4 months ago by Aletia
Game working perfectly it's made my little boy very happy and delivery was quick thanks very muchPublished 4 months ago by Monika
Daughter loves the game and the service was fret from amazonPublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Just wanted it to be more like the computer version of zoo tycoon.Published 5 months ago by L. B. Poupino Costa