- Platform: Xbox 360
- BBFC Rating: Suitable for 15 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 15. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 15 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Halo 3 (Xbox 360)
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- With the power of Xbox 360, Halo 3 raises the bar on the next-generation gameplay experience with non-stop action, an incredible story, massive battles and visually stunning worlds
- Epic and compelling storytelling on a scale never before seen in interactive entertainment, with new weapons, characters and challenges. Gamers can experience Master Chief's greatest battle as he transcends greatness and becomes a legend
- Working in concert with Xbox LIVE on Xbox 360, Halo 3 builds upon the unique social multiplayer experience of Halo 2 and promises to enhance the innovative and evolving online gameplay of Halo 2 on Xbox LIVE
- Taking full advantage of the power of Xbox 360, Halo 3 will expand on everything that has made the Halo franchise great, and will add a wealth of technical advancements
- Presented in stunning high-definition, the Halo universe will appear as it's never been seen before. State-of-the-art high dynamic range lighting makes every scene look and feel like the real thing, from terrifying gloom to dazzling sunshine, adding more detail to every weapon, more texture to every character and more realism to every battle
- Countless foes, each with their own distinct personality, strategy and fighting style, make for better encounters and more replay value, which will culminate in larger-scale combat than previously witnessed on the Halo battlefield
- Staying true to the original games, Halo 3 will support four-player split-screen and system-link gameplay, letting gamers battle it out online, via Xbox LIVE or with a group of friends in their own living rooms
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The epic saga continues with Halo 3, the hugely anticipated sequel to the highly successful and critically acclaimed Halo franchise. In this third chapter of the Halo trilogy, Master Chief returns to finish the fight, bringing the epic conflict between the Covenant, the Flood, and the entire human race to a dramatic, pulse-pounding climax. Halo 3 represents the third chapter in the Halo trilogy-an international award-winning action series that grew into a global entertainment phenomenon, selling more than 14.5 million units worldwide, logging more than 650 million hours of multiplayer action on Xbox Live, and spawning action figures, books, a graphic novel, apparel, an upcoming film adaptation, and more
The Halo games were always the best reason to by an Xbox and now the final part in the initial trilogy of ground breaking first person shooters is set to raise the bar for all Xbox 360 games. Well known for their secrecy, Bungie have officially revealed little about Halo 3, but what is known is that the new game features an Earth completely overtaken and controlled by the Covenant, as they seek a secret hidden Forerunner weapon.
Although little is known about the single player mode, more has been seen of the multiplayer, with various beta testing schemes going on in both secret and in public. A number of new weapons and vehicles have already been revealed including a new assault rifle, the new Spartan laser anti-vehicle weapon and a new hand held shield device for Master Chief that can create a far more effective protective shield around you. New vehicles include the ATV-like Mongoose, a new variant of the Warthog and the new, more powerful, Brute Ghost.
Of course the most important new feature that every new fan is interested in is the graphics, and they are looking predictably fantastic. With lots of technobabble, new features like high dynamic range lightning and pre-computed radiance transfer means the game will not only play great but looks amazing too.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall halo 3 is a great gem of the last generation worth playing today.
What makes it even better in my view, is that unlike the game Destiny, which is one particularly less-popular Bungie title for it numerous flaws, you do not need the internet to play. So you never have to worry about being shut off by the internet and your system infected with viruses while in the middle of your gaming time as of Destiny, along with your console always crashing for some ridiculous and even shady technical reason. (Destiny: an absolutely rubbish and outright disappointment of a game. My advice as of many other people in association: Never Buy Destiny, to much bad reviews to it, stick with the Halo games. Save your money, time and energy. Believe me, I know what Im talking about.)
It Looked a goodgame from the Cover,, I Opened the Case but disk had a lot of scratches and NO Instructions Book: ! !
I opened the Game could not stop playing it for 3hours, I will be looking for Halo 4 soon,, I hope it's as good as Halo 3,
I do have one criticism, is that you cannot sprint on the game, taking it forever it to get to your next objective, although I know that in other Halo games this has been brought into the game.
If you are a Halo fan then I do recommend you get this game, it is worth every penny, and will keep you entertained for hours.
There is also a new feature, you can play Halo 3 co-op, through the Xbox live network.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews