Microsoft® Office Visio® 2007 Step by Step (Step By Step (Microsoft)) Paperback – 24 Feb 2007
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Judy Lemke specializes in documentation and training for Microsoft Office Visio. She is an award-winning writer with more than ten years of experience writing, editing, and designing everything from developer documentation and tutorials to product manuals and marketing collateral.
Resources Online (www.ronline.com) is a Web and media production company in Seattle, Washington.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
And i will only use this as and when I get stuck.
Quick scan does not relieve any items which i wish to use visio for
Basic electric diagrams' / electronic diagrams
Which i am sure that visio can help with.
I was surprised to discover that the last 2 chapters are only on the CD, which is why it doesn't achive a 5-star rating. I haven't referenced the chapters on the PC as I had purchased another book to cover these topics in more depth anyway. However, I would probably not be able to run this CD on my work PC because of IT restrictions, and would have been frustrated if I had been trying to learn Visio on a plane or a train with no access to a PC.
Under normal circumstances, readers could cope without the CD. But the big problem here is that Chapters 9, 10, 11, and 12 of this book are exclusively in the CD-ROM. They are not in the printed book. Only Chapters 1 to 8 are in print. I just don't understand why Microsoft published it this way, and then included poor quality CD.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Reference & Education
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > Access > ECDL
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > Office
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Business & Home Office > Office Suites
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia