Microsoft® Office System Step by Step -- 2003 Edition (Step by Step (Microsoft)) Paperback – 27 Sep 2003
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Curtis Frye is the author of numerous books on Excel and other Office products, most recently the Excel 2007 Pocket Guide. He graduated from Syracuse in 1990 with a degree in political science, and then moved to Washington, DC, where he worked as a defense trade analyst for four years and as the director of sales and marketing for an ISP for one year. He moved to Portland, Oregon, in 1995 to launch his freelance writing career. When Curt's not writing, and often while he is writing, he is a keynote speaker, mentalist, and professional improvisational comedian.
Online Training Solutions, Inc. (OTSI) is a traditional and electronic publishing company with years of experience in the creation, production, and delivery of computer software training. OTSI is also the author of several Step by Step books about Office System applications.
Top Customer Reviews
Microsoft is certainly brilliant at what it does and takes you on the learning curve step by step rather than lobbing you in at the deep end and leaving you to flounder.
This is quite a thick book and I found the way the sections have their page edges marked to delineate the beginning and end of each one a useful guide.
The book is very clear and guides you through the various stages of these
programs of the Office Package.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > Access > ECDL
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > Office
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Business & Home Office > Office Suites
- Software > Budget Software
- Software > Home Computing > Training & Tutorials
- Software > Software under £10