Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2007 Plain & Simple Paperback – 27 Jan 2007
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Nancy C. Muir is the author of more than 50 technology books, including several bestsellers on Office PowerPoint. She has worked as a trainer and university instructor, and she has a certificate in distance learning design.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
aspects of powerpoint.
If you are a beginner and want to learn "Powerpoint", try something else.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
This book is so enjoyable to use, and so simple, I could start from square one and complete my presentation in one evening. I wish I could write Nancy and thank her! If you have never worked with Power Point, or think it is too complicated, this is the book for you. Forget the classes, just get this book.
Like the title says, Plain and Simple. For an old man making the jump from windows 95 to Vista and a number of office suites apps. this was very helpful as were the other books in this series that I have purchased. It was not to loaded with jargon and did not assume I was a c++ programer.
Thank you Ms. Muir
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Hardware
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > Office
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > PowerPoint
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Graphics & Multimedia
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation