Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to create your own Web sites using FrontPage 2003. With STEP BY STEP, you can take just the lessons you need, or work from cover to cover. Either way, you drive the instruction—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Construct a new site, organizing pages and building hyperlinks
- Use customizable themes and other layout tools to quickly develop the look you want
- Edit and format pictures, photos, and text
- Add interactive buttons and other dynamic features
- Set up database search capabilities and visitor input forms
- Create a Web site to manage group projects and collaborate
- Host and manage your site, including analyzing traffic stats
Practice your skills using the files on CD!
Your Microsoft Office Reference Pack on CD includes:
- Twenty-five templates straight from the Microsoft Office team
- Microsoft Office System Quick Reference eBook
- Insider’s Guide to Microsoft Office OneNote eBook—describes new notetaking features in Office
- Microsoft Computer Dictionary, Fifth Edition, eBook—10,000+ entries!
- Introducing the Tablet PC eBook
- Complete STEP BY STEP eBook
A Note Regarding the CD or DVD
The print version of this book ships with a CD or DVD. For those customers purchasing one of the digital formats in which this book is available, we are pleased to offer the CD/DVD content as a free download via O'Reilly Media's Digital Distribution services. To download this content, please visit O'Reilly's web site, search for the title of this book to find its catalog page, and click on the link below the cover image (Examples, Companion Content, or Practice Files). Note that while we provide as much of the media content as we are able via free download, we are sometimes limited by licensing restrictions. Please direct any questions or concerns to email@example.com.