Microsoft® Expression® Web 4 Step by Step (Step by Step Developer) Paperback – 8 Jan 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Chris Leeds has been a Microsoft MVP since before Expression Studio was added to their catalog. Originally, he was a FrontPage MVP who learned what users needed from FrontPage's novice user base, and then provided instruction to help users reach their goals. He has written two books on Microsoft Expression Web for Microsoft Press and is currently working on a third, Microsoft Expression Web 4.0 Step by Step.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
In 2 weeks, of reading the book and practicing the execises in this book even my language has changed. I now have a broad idea about the way the internet works and the good thing U DONT EVEN AV TO LEARN CODE. This book is like a "wiser man leading a learner to cross the major motor way". It is a very good book for people who want a jump start to life as a web developer and designer.................
From this book u can then move on to specialist topics like ASP.NET and AJAX, jQUERY and PHP (eventhough the book delt with these subjects well as a beginner; anyway U couldnt carry the book if it had to delve into all those) and the like
But by the end of this book, (IF U REALLY WANT TO OPEN A WEBSITE and MANAGE IT PROPERLY)Your website will be up and running and u dont even have to do any of those specialist topics I mentioned above.
In fairness, the title does say "step by step", and it is certainly that.
But I would have preferred a book which explained rather than just giving detailed instructions.
If you are looking for a very simple step by step guide, then this may be it, but if you are looking for explanations and a reference book then I do not think this is it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I'm still working with it, it appears to be exactly what I want, an ideal manual for this software.Published 6 months ago by Dennis
Brilliant, i have used Expressions to build a website for our businessPublished 12 months ago by Stubbsy
Bought the book. Started to work with it on the Microsoft product then found that Microsoft had ceased to support it. Deep Joy.Published 23 months ago by Qualbob
As a newcomer to website management and the new software this is an excellent guide to setting up a website.Published on 6 Jun. 2014 by Douglas C.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Video
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Interface Design
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Animation & Multimedia
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Applications
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Web Graphics & Animation
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Website Design
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Scripting & Programming
- Books > Reference > Directories