Microsoft® Expression® Web Plain & Simple (PRO- Plain and Simple) Paperback – 13 Oct 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Katherine Murray has written more than 60 computer books, including Microsoft Office 2010 Plain & Simple, Microsoft Word 2010 Plain & Simple, and Microsoft Word 2010 Inside Out. She specializes in teaching people and businesses how to improve their productivity using Microsoft technologies, and she loves the freedom that comes along with the “work virtually anywhere” approach Office 365 offers.
Top Customer Reviews
I believe that someone referred to this as being a sick joke.
That is quite possible.
It was well used as I designed and built my first website - for our church.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Graphics & Multimedia
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Desktop Publishing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Applications
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Web Graphics & Animation