on 23 June 2016
This is a brilliant towel. Bought for my hair as it is quite porous due to heavy bleaching, so takes ages to dry. This towel dries my hair so much faster than a regular towel and it's a really large size so great for the body as well!

I wasn't sure what to expect in terms of the feel, but I think the towel is really soft and smooth. The carry bag is really handy for travelling, so I'll definitely be taking it with me on trips away.

I loved the follow-up email with the PDF which shows how to get the best from your towel, I thought this was a very nice touch.
on 10 March 2017
Excellent towel for the gym, folds into a very small rectangle, gets me nice and dry after showering but also dries extra fast too. I'll definitely be buying more of these!
on 27 October 2016
Microfibre towel was exactly as described and expected. It's a decent size (checked product information before I ordered). Not your cuddly fluffy towel experience, obviously, but the instant drying and soaking-up of water is equal - probably better (including the waterlogged, washed hair) ! Then you are left with a thin towel showing as many still dry patches as there are wet ones ...and thin means they dry quicker. I personally have little need these days for the easy-pack virtues of this product but if that is important to you, then it certainly does fold up fairly small & flat.
(Good, proper microfibre products are brilliant at soaking up water, therefore make for great floor mops, cleaning cloths, towels, etc)
on 22 February 2016
This product is lightweight and compact as advertised. I gave it a first wash and didn't notice any bleeding. I bought this as a beach towel and was attracted to the ability to conserve suitcase space and believe it is a great towel but only wish it was a bit longer. I tried this out as a regular towel and can vouch for its quality and compactness. I got the purple color and like the vibrancy of this towel. It as a different (suede-like) consistency, which was to be expected considering it is a micro-fiber material.
on 25 September 2016
This is an awesome towel!. Bought it to dry my curls as the standard towels don't dry curly hair that well. Well, when I first saw it I was dubious - it didn't feel like any towel I had used before. But doubt was soon gone as this towel dried my hair in a fraction of the time that a standard towel does. The towel itself also dries quickly. It is very lightweight and an amazing product.
on 22 October 2017
Use these exclusively for gentle drying of my hair. They take some getting used to if you're accustomed to franticly rubbing you're locks to death - but these are super absorbent and work extremely well. They also fold up as small as a napkin! So brilliant for swimming, gym, travel etc.
on 20 November 2017
Lovely bright baby pink colour and super soft. Its a favourite among the girls in our house. It is really handy for drying and is very light and portable. It dries great and works for body and hair. Would recommend and will be purchasing more in the future.
on 8 December 2017
I bought this for my 5 year old boy's swimming classes. It is a good size for him. I wouldn't say it is great size for an adult. I really liked the fact that it was very light. No bulky towel in the swimbag anymore. Lovely blue colour too.
on 17 November 2017
I got this for my Daughter to use in her swimming lessons. I haven't used this myself but my Daughter said it's amazing and it dries her body really quickly. It's lightweight and folds into a small bag.
on 18 September 2016
I can't say it's a pleasure to use - it's like drying yourself with the underside of a tablecloth - but I can't deny that it's lightweight and dries you well. It does seem better to roll the towel over you rather than drag left and right like a normal towel, but it does do the job.