on 30 December 2014
I have suffered for many years with oily skin, and all the problems that come with it. During that time, I hate to think how much I have spent on products to get rid of the problem. I bought these microfibre face cloths recently and now all I need is one of these and a good moisturiser. It feels like a chamois cloth when wet and, for me, I no longer need to use soap, just the cloth and water. My skin feels soft and clean after use and I no longer need all the expensive products I used previously ,and they machine wash perfectly (as long as you remember not to use conditioner) at between 30 and 60 degrees. I'm no doctor, but I can't help but think these would also be useful for teenagers who are prone to outbreaks of spots. I don't know if they would work as well for everyone, but I would recommend you give them a go. For this price, I think they are well worth a try. One minor point...perhaps they could re think the colours...but that's just me.
on 16 February 2016
I use these cloths to take off my make-up and they are absolutely wonderful. So glad I found them! Not only do they remove my make-up in a few easy strokes (no painful excess rubbing that I have to do with so many make-up removers and wipes), but it also provides great exfoliation, leaving my skin feeling so smooth. My skin is very sensitive and it is often hard to maintain a good balance of moisture whilst treating itchy and dry areas. However this is lovely and soft on my skin, and has even helped to even my skin tone and lessen acne. It is great knowing that I am not using harsh products on my face as well, just a little bit of water. Wonderful product, I am not going to buy anything else again!
on 20 December 2013
I have been looking for microfibre face flannels for some time without success.
5 of these in individual plastic wallets- very good value
good for gentle face washing after make up removal.
arrived very quickly
on 4 September 2015
Lovely soft clothes, easy to wash and really get alot of makeup off. Although I tend to use in conjunction with a small amount of oil cleanser. If you use no / less make up then these with water would be fine!
on 17 November 2014
The microfibre cloths that I purchased way back in August are very good at removing makeup even waterproof mascara but at also drying yourself before getting out of the bath or shower and therefore not getting the bath towel to wet.
on 27 September 2016
Love these cloths, leaves your skin squeaky clean whilst being gentle at the same time
on 27 August 2015
you can use these to take off make up WITHOUT any product, ie works with just water on even mascara
on 14 February 2016
Love them, really deep cleansing to the face, Thank you!
on 6 June 2015
when I first starting using these my face felt so soft..but then I noticed my face was quite red and very dry..probably me rubbing to hard!!
on 20 June 2015
lovely and soft, really cleans your face- i use cleanser with mine