on 18 January 2013
Bought thinking it was a Samsung product but was received without expected packaging and then realised it was not Samsung but made with a Samsung chip. Seller very helpful and good with correspondence and ended up keeping it. So far it has held over 12Gb of storage and has been used to watch HD films on a Tab 2 with no problems encountered. When loading card via standard laptop card reader was getting transfer speeds of upto 15MB/s. Haven't checked via USB3 yet.
6 people found this helpful
on 26 May 2013
It arrived really quickly. It's fast enough to cope with being in either my HTC phone of on the tablet. The standard SD card that it comes with is great cos it just slots into my laptop instead of me having to search for my USB reader!
3 people found this helpful
on 11 September 2013
i bought this item to go with a new MP3 I bought my husband for his 40th Birthday. While the service was quick and the price good I was a little worried when it arrived just in the plastic holding case as I expected it to arrive on the cardboard backing as you see in the shops. However, the card seems to be working fine so happy.
on 18 January 2014
Popped this card into my camera and I was ready to go. It has sufficient memory for me to take all the photos I need before downloading. It was a good price and was delivered when stated. Really satisfied with item and service.
on 18 April 2016
So far this has proved to be a good buy. It has not failed on me so far and works as specified at Class 10.
on 23 May 2013
nice, worked straightaway on my HTC phone .. great price and fast delivery .. not sure about theSD adapter, doubt will use it.. but how knows could be useful one day .. guess ideal for people who have SD slot .. i have USB for microSDHC and SD too , so doubt will need it
One person found this helpful
on 4 July 2013
These aren't actually Samsung branded products (hence the price). However, I would not know a fast card from a slow card. This card works perfectly for watching videos and playing music on my Samsung tablet. However, as I don't have another to compare it to, I cannot comment on the speed it takes to save data to it. Seems OK to me though.
on 30 July 2015
Excellent delivery - works well - a little difficult to get out with old fingers
One person found this helpful
on 18 July 2013
This is definitely not a branded Samsung product and does not meet the class 10 speeds.
It does however do the job of storing my family snaps and music, and speeds fast enough for me, so for under £9 one can't really complain.
on 20 February 2017