on 27 February 2014
I shopped around for these replacement rollers as they do wear out pretty quickly and ordering two at a time seems pointless when these come as a pack of 4 and are reasonably priced too, They also arrived in the post very quickly.
on 15 January 2014
As with all non-official merchandise, I was worried that these rollers wouldn't be as good as the 'real thing'. But with 2 official emjoi rollers at £13, whereas these are 4 for £10, it was worth trying out - and I'm glad I did. I can't tell the difference, they work perfectly, won't be wasting money on the expensive rollers anymore! Very pleased with myself, and I'm going to stock up!
on 26 June 2017
I have tried other generic brands and they aren't as long lasting as these ones. recently tried some very course rollers from another popular store on Amazon and all the rough bits came off after 2 uses! have gone back to these ones and will now stick with them.
on 4 March 2017
These are a good money saving option for the Emjoi unit. Only concern is the unit does make a lot more noise when using these rollers. I worry if they are damaging the unit. Either way, they do work.
on 22 July 2017
These are excellent. Good and heavy duty for my hard skin on heels and pads of feet. Very easy to fit in machine and every bit as good as high priced named brands
on 16 October 2017
Great product and very good value for the money. Well packaged and delivered on time if not before the date quoted. Would buy again
on 3 August 2017
Decided to get these rather than original replacements, they fit very well and do the job good with no problems
on 29 June 2017
Great for the job of keeping feet in shape, if used regularly
on 23 March 2017
Really does work, would not be without my "Pedi".
on 31 July 2017