Micro - Art Silk Sleeping Bag Liner
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Awarded "Amazons Choice" Our liner is 1/3 weight of cotton liners. Easier to pack. Micro Art- Silk is a polymicrofibre. Used in sports clothing. More breathable than heavy polyester. Stronger than silk. Simpler to wash and dry than cotton. Won't absorb sweat like cotton. Each thread finer than silk. Longer at 220mm. For the purist our 100% silk liners are listed separately.
- Locked in seams on all products purchased after 1st January 2017. 24 mth warranty Scottish Silkworm pays all postage for replacement and return.
- The Scottish Silkworm owner is co-founder of Champions For Children International and a portion of profits will support orphans and street kids in Zimbabwe and his work there.
- for seller details and personal phone number copy and paste this link https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aag/details/ref=aag_m_as?ie=UTF8&asin=&isAmazonFulfilled=1&isCBA=&marketplaceID=A1F83G8C2ARO7P&seller=A2DQ0QYPJIOYR5
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Awarded "Amazons Choice" Our liner is 1/3 weight of cotton liners. Easier to pack. Micro Art- Silk is a polymicrofibre. Used in sports clothing. Has the all important pillow insert.More breathable than heavy polyester. Stronger than silk. Simpler to wash and dry than cotton. Won't absorb sweat like cotton. Each thread than silk. Longer at 220mm. For the purist our Hobo 100% silk liners are listed separately.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Tried to use it single (not long enough to cover my shoulders) and as a liner in the sleeping bag where it ended up crumpled once I got out and in again.
So yes, this thing is completely useless for me. Waste of money, don't buy it!
Most recent customer reviews