on 20 June 2015
Lovely look to this my little boy loved this at first got it for him as a stocking filler at Christmas but after a little time sticking started coming undone due to two different styles of stichin made on ball stuffing stated coming out and became unsafe after only 3month of a 2 year old using it in my believe spend a little more on a better made ball yr child's safety is a must will never buy again safety should never be compromise because of cist
on 10 March 2014
I choose this rating as it is exactly how the seller described.
I choose this for my son as he loves mickey mouse, the ball was exactly how the seller described, its very safe for children and the item came way before estimated delivery so not only was I happy with it, but my 2 year old son is over the moon. THANK YOU!

I will buy more
on 20 April 2015
Was delighted with this product when it arrived. Nice bright design and slightly larger than expected.(bit bigger than a tennis ball) I was looking for a "safe" ball for my little grandson to play with indoors, and this was perfect. He loves it and hopefully my home will be damage free. Brilliant price for a good quality item. Cant go wrong with this one.
on 24 February 2016
This was perfect for my toddler to play with indoors and practice throwing and catching. The characters on the ball are a big hit too! Very soft and squishy, perfect for little hands.
on 25 March 2013
So maybe I shouldn't have had high expectations for a cheap soft ball but at the least I would have expected to have been able to identify the characters on the ball. The pictures are all blurred and the colours have all seemed to bleed in to each other. Luckily my little boy isn't at an age where he cares that much so it wasn't too much of a loss.
on 10 September 2017
Gave me pink one wanted it for GRANDSON!
on 11 March 2018
nice one
on 13 April 2016
My 1 year old loves this soft ball, Lovely quality, no faults with the stitching etc. Great price and great quality
on 5 November 2016
is not stuffed properly, so does go oval after 10mins play.
on 22 May 2016
Stitching not strong enough, starting coming undone after a couple of days. Shame, my Grandson loved it!!!