Customer reviews

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey and Donald's Big Balloon Race [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 14 August 2017
Excellent condition and fast delivery. Good price too. Will be ordering again. Thank you
on 7 March 2017
very good
on 8 October 2014
havnt seen it shops so got it on amazon which made up daughter happy so im i ,,,,
their is other clips on it than just the red ballon race which better
on 9 December 2013
We bought this for our three year old Godson who just loves Mickey Mouse and this DVD is no exception. Every time he comes he asks to watch it so we would say that's a thumbs up!
on 7 December 2013
Arrived in plenty of time and I am sure will be quite well received by the recipient it is intended for as it was bought as a Christmas present.
on 9 January 2014
my 2 yr old loves mickey mouse and she loves this 1 too we also bought a few others for xmas and their all perfect!
on 12 December 2015
Hours of entertainment for my son
on 30 April 2017
Item arrived as described, and on time.
on 27 December 2013
My grandson is mad on micky mouse this was value for money i bought 3 in the end all different
on 19 December 2013
I bought this for my Niece as a Christmas gift so can't comment on the content or quality of it. However judging by how much she loves the other ones she has and the catchy hotdog song (Grr) this one will also go down a storm.