- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Mickey Mouse Club House: Space Adventure [DVD]
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Get set for a thrilling, full-length outer space adventure aboard the Clubhouse Rocket. Blast off with Mickey and his crew and race across the galaxy on an interplanetary quest for hidden out-of-this-world treasure. Twinkling treasure stars will help point the way, but first, you'll have to find them – with a little help from Toodles– and the right Mouseketools! Meet Moon Men Chip and Dale, Martian Mickey from Mars, and Pluto from Pluto, but watch out for crafty Space Pirate Pete, who wants the treasure all for himself. Packed with songs and surprises, Space Adventure will transport you to a whole new dimension of fun!
Handy Manny: Pepe’s Rocket
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
This is the only episode though that we have seen that has odd volume fluctuations.
The whole episode is the same volume but every so often there's points where a line is shouted instead of spoken. It's not the seller's fault or a fault on the dvd. It's a fault when the episode was made. I find it rather funny but it does stick out a bit.
Off the top of my head there's a bit with Chip and Dale and one of them yells about using the pole as a flag pole. The rest of the conversation is a normal volume but that line's volume is louder. When Pete comes along dressed as Martian Mickey too. The first line he says is louder and the rest isn't. Maybe my OCD is just playing up but I'm sure the sound is a bit weird on those lines.
But it makes my boy happy and I doubt he notices or cares. I thought I should mention it though so anyone else who noticed it doesn't feel like they're going crazy... alone... we can share a straight jacket.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?