|Fits as expected||
- Genuine MICHIGAN® Branded Product - The Number One Choice for Fishing Equipment and Accessories
- These MICHIGAN® olive green chest waders are a fantastic choice for fishing, made with 79D nylon fabric and hermetic waterproof tape on all the seams, they are 100% waterproof so you can be confident in wading out into the water to collect your catch!
- High quality anti-slip PVC boots provide extra support and a snug fit, stopping any slipping in the mud and a reinforced heel protector helps support and protect your Achilles.
- The boot has excellent traction to further help with stability. They are designed to be long lasting and hard wearing, shock absorbent and oil resistant, MICHIGAN® have really covered all the bases with these fantastic waders.
- An elasticated waist provides a perfect fit for all sizes, with adjustable elastic suspenders equipped with quick release buckles and an adjustable belt to ensure a perfect fit for every body size. There is a storage pocket on the front of the waders for easy storage of possessions.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The Michigan Olive Nylon Chest Waders are the best quality waders you will find on the market. Made from 79D nylon fabric with a PVC coating, these are 100% waterproof and are perfect for fishing in all conditions. Double stitching hermetic waterproof take on all of the seams further reinforces the waterproofing. Each pair of waders comes with an elasticated waist, adjustable elastic suspenders with quick release buckles and an adjustable belt; this allows the chest waders to fit any body size.
Top Customer Reviews
I spent a happy couple of hours in my new waders up to my waist in Thames ooze without any leaks or issues. The front pocket was big enough to take my phone in its water-proof case, which was nice - so I would happily recommend these to anyone looking for occasional riverwear on a budget.
Now the good bit.
On return from the river I hung my waders by the shoulder straps from the collar tie of my shed roof to dry and went in to make the dinner. The next morning I was roused from my mid-morning nap by loud cursing and vitriolic oaths from my current wife. In turns out that my beloved had popped into the shed for chicken feed, where her eyes alighted upon a pair of wellies seemingly floating in mid-air. Puzzled she looked up and saw legs, then a torso swaying gently to and fro. Naturally, fostered in no small way by her addiction to ITV3's endless Mobius strip of Poirot, "Rosemary and Thyme" and Midsomer Murders, she immediately assumed the worst, that someone had hanged themselves in our shed. After a few moments of horrified panic, she deduced from the lack of suicide note (and absence of arms and head) that this was no corpse. Blind panic turned to red mist and she ran down the garden looking for blood, her dressing gown streaming behind her like the wings of death.Read more ›
My only general comment is that i wish someone made waders with slightly shorter leg length for ladies! Perhaps not many ladies wade into their ponds.
Overall, just what I needed.
Well it turns out they have been excellent, both pairs, I've now carried out a number of jobs in them. One job I was wearing them practically all day kneeling in the mud planting marginal plants and another job when I had to fetch some waterlilies where the water was nearly up to the top of the waders. No leaks. Perfect.
After reading other reviews on here I ordered the next size up but still found the boots are a snug fit with ordinary socks on.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Brilliant item went fishing on the weekend and waterproof comfortable everything you want but for half the pricePublished 3 days ago by Amy Hooley
Good fitting, light weight and strong boots, very pleased and excellent value.Published 4 days ago by Paul Gibson
Bought a size too large and that seems fine. Article seems well made and waterproof. Needed for getting into a stream to remove waterweed. Tried it out once and it seems ideal.Published 1 month ago by T. Wilson
Bought these for my husband and they are a great fit and do the job finePublished 1 month ago by Mason1971
I walk my dogs through feilds ao various crops early in the morning and these are perfect for keeping me dry especially through fields or Oil Seed RapePublished 1 month ago by C. E. Boulton
Much better than I expected water tight I bought size 12 which fit a 42" wastePublished 1 month ago by frank