on 10 June 2015
I ordered more of these glasses to re-stock, due to a few breakages of my existing supply. Those I bought were sold to me in different packaging and described as white wine glasses - so I ordered 'white wine glasses'. However, I did not realise that there are large and small white wine glasses and these are very small - more like sherry glasses, so I have had to reorder and return - paying about a tenner for postage, which would have been unnecessary, had I checked the capacity. Note that, when measuring capacity, you fill the glass right to the top.
on 8 May 2014
Hard to get these in this size. Wine glasses used to be like this before getting super-sized. Filled to 125ml you get 6 glasses from a bottle. I use them not from any mean reason but to control drinking to a sensible level.
on 27 November 2013
These glasses are described as being white wine glasses, but I have never seen wine glasses so small! They are more like liqueur or sherry glasses, in fact, on a different website they are actually described as liqueur/sherry glasses! I would be insulted if anyone served me a glass of wine in such a small glass!
It states on the description that they hold 6.5oz of liquid, so I poured 6.5oz of water into a regular sized wineglass before I bought them and it filled 2/3rds of the glass, which is about a pub measure, but these glasses have to be filled to the brim to accommodate 6.5oz! I decided to send them back for a refund and was advised to return them in the original packaging, but because the box was so large I had to pay £8.00 postage! I wasted £12.00 on postage costs and I am not very happy!
I bought 6 x 8oz Michelangelo wine glasses on a different website for £19.99 with free delivery and they are a perfect size.
on 10 May 2015
At last, a glass that leaves people with a choice about how much wine they drink. Had bought a job lot of the bucket-sized glasses available everywhere. One glass of red easily exceeds two units but pour a restrained amount and it looks mingy. These are elegant and not too fine to be easily breakable. They arrived well packaged and undamaged. Liked them so much, we bought a second set.
on 20 December 2011
I really like using smaller wine glasses and these are really lovely and stylish. They feel a bit more substantial than some that I have had too
on 11 June 2014
This was an order for a replacement set (we're rather good at breaking glasses in this household), so there were no surprises. It's a good clean design with no fancy features and ideal for everyday use, while rising well above toothmug standard. The other great feature is the relatively small size - so many glasses these days are SO DAMN BIG! If I'm drinking a modest sip of white wine of an evening I don't want to be drinking it out of a tankard with a stalk. Besides, I can easily lose track of consumption in those things.

Glasses delivered promptly and all in good order. A good buy at a reasonable price - no "wow factor", and that's the only reason it doesn't get five stars. If you want perfect symmetry in every aspect you may be disappointed, but for me that's part of the appeal. They have it where it's needed, and that's in the base.
on 2 October 2013
We have had a number of different sizes of Luigi Bormioli Michaelangelo wine glasses over the years, and have found these to be the perfect size. They are light but sturdy and fit into the top rack of the dishwasher easily (unlike most!). Recently we have found it difficult to find this size available and are now tempted to order some more from Drinkstuff. Try them for yourself, we're sure you'll be delighted with them.
on 4 October 2014
Really pleased. My parents wanted some smaller white wine glasses and these are perfect. Glasses are nicely made and the glass isn't too thick.
on 22 January 2015
Glasses smaller than I thought. I kept them, but they only get used within the family. Would feel mean to put in front of visitors. Difficult when you're buying something on line as you can't get a perspective of size
on 12 December 2015
These are great. Just what I needed to keep my drinking in check. They're small but the right to have two of them and not destroy your liver.