on 20 June 2012
I would highly reccomend this pack of books written by the superb author michael morpurgo,my niece who is 8years old loves the storys and was delighted to recieve them has an birthday present from my wife and myself.I would urge anyone who is looking for some books for their children to visit the author of these superb little books first and i think you will not be disappointed in them.
on 7 January 2013
It was a boxed set in apparently pristine condition. (I did not open it up, as it was a present). It was given to my brother and his wife to read for themselves --as we had enjoyed Morpurgo so much --and then to read to their grandchildren. The books are so different, one from another, and yet all are good. We particularly liked 'Warhorse'. In our opinion Morpurgo's books are written for 'CHILDREN' of ANY AGE!

ALL our family loved them.
on 24 May 2013
I purchased the collection for my 9 year old boy. He has become an avid Morpurgo reader so getting a number of top titles at a go made good sense. Each story captivates the reader, young and old; my boy asked me to read some to him, and the others he is reading for himself - a perfect way to share. I am now looking for the next set.
on 11 October 2013
A great pack of books, bought for a 10 year old but would suit from 10 to 15 I would say, really good value and a great present, my niece loves them
on 5 April 2013
Beautiful books, beautiful reading........ Very good quality, value for money, would recommend these again and again. Love them (: (:
on 15 March 2013
Bought this for a birthday gift for my 7 year old. He loves anything by Michael Morpurgo. He already has some books, but this gift set contains a lot that he has not got and is good for that reason.
on 29 December 2012
Bought this set for my 11 year old bookworm daughter, she's not read any of his books before, but now totally addicted to his imagination & way of writing... Speed scanned all the books & from a parents point of view, intelligent, yet sensitive prose & as my daughter put it (re: little foxes, as first one she read); " sad, but a wonderful realistic 'fairy-tail' of life".
Utterly recommended. - In fact a necessity to your childs library.
on 6 July 2013
My son asked me to buy him 1 of the books in the set as he was reading it at school and loving the story. After looking at the price at £3.99,I was amazed to see this set at this price. I did worry after ordering that something would be wrong, such as quality, but the books are great and my son was delighted. He has read 2 already and is loving them.
on 19 February 2014
My daughters are both avid readers and one also an avid horse rider. They have taken it in turns to read these books and enjoyed all so far. Very good value for money, nicely packaged and delivered in a timely manner.
on 24 October 2013
This is the second Morpurgo boxed set that we've bought, and they are a great way to introduce decent children's fiction to your brood. I read them as well and find them to be interesting and thought provoking. He doesn't shy away from difficult subjects.