on 21 March 2017
Brillliant Strongly Recommend
on 11 April 2014
Great chunky watch looks really cool -arrived promptly with presentation box and tags. Looking forward to wearing it in the Spring/Summer.
on 31 May 2014
Bought is as a birthday gift for myself, lol and wasn't sure of the size but when it came in like 2 days from ordering I was and still am very pleased with the watch!! It is eye catching, chunky and just loose enough. I love it!!!
on 17 September 2013
I bought this watch for my wife (she helped me choose it)! It arrived very promptly and well packaged. The watch came in a very nice box, and looked even better than the pictures. The rose gold bracelet and dial are very flattering, and although this Bradshaw model is very chunky, it looks fabulous. We took it to a jeweller to remove a few links from the bracelet. I would definitely recommend ordering other watches from this supplier.
on 28 December 2013
Arrived quick beautiful watch to had to my collect of Micheal Kors watches great value and a real eye catcher.
on 18 January 2014
Watch she wanted at a price I was happy to pay!
All original and the cost of getting strap adjusted was nothing compared to the saving
on 14 November 2013
Well priced time peice with ageless quality. Delivered on time with no hassle. Would recommend this product to anyone. It was bought as a gift for my wifes thirtieth birthday.
on 27 January 2014
very happy with the purchase would rec to everyone, very happy with the watch. del was quick and services is good
on 20 July 2014
If you want a watch that lasts longer than a few months DONT buy one of these. After only a few months the rose gold plating on my watch wore off in places exposing the underlying base metal. The remaining rose gold plating faded to a dull yellow gold. I returned the watch as faulty to the supplier (watches and watches/chic time) only to have it returned with no explanation or excuse why the watch was not replaced. I understand from a number of comments here that im not alone in having prchase what can only be described as expensive rubbish.
on 29 October 2013
This was a birthday present for my daughter and she is very pleased with it. It was a little big for her wrist but she had it adjusted without any difficulty.