Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 26 Jun 2009, 22:17:39 BST
The news about Michael Jackson awful, isn't it? You couldn't help noticing how frail he's been looking for a while, but I don't think many people expected him to die at the age of only 50. I thought it was ridiculous for him to be making plans to perform as many as fifty concerts in London - he was obviously never up to such a proposition.
He was one of the greatest singing and dancing entertainers of the past three decades, if not all time, and I can't see anyone achieving anything like the things he's done. He was a one-off and, if you haven't seen them all already, I would suggest you check out the videos from some of his main hits, ie: Bad, Thriller, Earthsong, Smooth Criminal, plus many others. His energy and obvious dedication to his performance was exceptional and, from that perspective, he was a musical genius.
I believe music lovers of all ages will be missing him at this very sad time.

Posted on 27 Jun 2009, 11:58:53 BST
A. Williams says:
How sad that Michael Jackson has died especially as he was starting a UK tour, I had tickets for this and was so looking forward to seeing him, I'm sure this tour would have put him back on top where he should have been. There will never been another person so talented, he was certainly a legend in his own right. I grew up with the Jackson five when I was 16, I have always been a fan. I hope he is now at peace, he may have done essentric things but lets not forget the talent for music and dance. He will be sadly missed and my sympathy goes out to his children and family who will miss him very much.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  26 Jun 2009
Latest post:  27 Jun 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about