Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > Michael forum

Big Michael Jackson fan asks you to boycott this dross

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-32 of 32 posts in this discussion
Posted on 26 Dec 2010 10:00:10 GMT
Suzan Boyles is better than bambi ! sony is pushing Suzan & milking bambi's fans with fake albums !

In reply to an earlier post on 27 Dec 2010 10:17:52 GMT
jjh says:
Please post your juvenile ramblings somewhere else (if it's some sort of parody it doesn't make sense or work by the way). Idiot

Posted on 28 Dec 2010 12:48:27 GMT
suzan rules !

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Dec 2010 17:34:09 GMT
C. Tyler says:
Are you also going to boycott Discovery Channel and the programme they are making about Michael's autopsy? This programme will use a synthetic cadaver and official records to recreate this. Do you think he deserves that? Do you think it is right? If not protest!!!!!

Posted on 29 Dec 2010 17:41:42 GMT
Realist says:
I say we do! They kicked a brother whilst he was down and thought they had Michael down and out...but when he died, they saw the world's reaction and realised they were not even close. Now they go after his family with programs like these doing reconstructions of his...autopsy. Its unbelievably disrespectful and insulting. I mean, an Autopsy is a standard procedure, so what could they get out of reconstructing MJ's autopsy? His autopsy is the same as every other autopsy. These people have no shame. I'll pray for them. EVERYBODY has to to answer God's questions one day.

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Dec 2010 18:00:51 GMT
Queeny PYT says:
Absolutely! http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/againstdiscovery

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Jan 2011 18:28:13 GMT
A month or so ago Randy Jackson (Michael's younger brother) stated on his Twitter, that he did not believe that all of the vocals were Michael's. I follow both him and Michael's nephew, who also stated he did not think that all the vocals were sung by Michael. Randy has asked that the fans consider carefully before buying this bilge! I won't be buying it. MJD - are you really that easily swayed by SONY? The label that MJ hated? Shame on you!
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Michael forum
Participants:  13
Total posts:  32
Initial post:  25 Nov 2010
Latest post:  2 Jan 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Michael
Michael by Michael Jackson (Audio CD - 2010)
4.3 out of 5 stars (188)