- Also check our best rated Xbox 360 Game reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.00 UK delivery
+ £4.17 UK delivery
Michael Jackson: The Experience (Kinect)
|Price:||£5.97 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Moonwalk into Michael Jackson's world: Through Kinect technology, you can immerse yourself in the universe of the most successful entertainer of all time! Your full-on singing and dancing performance takes place in jaw-dropping sets inspired by his music videos and stage performances with incredible lighting, special effects and a completely energized crowd totalling in the millions, just waiting to cheer on your every move
- Live the experience: Feel the thrill of performing like Michael Jackson as never before. Trigger effects, visuals and even the music itself as you move around the digital environment and match the talent of the greatest artist of all time
- Dance like the King of Pop: With innovative full body tracking, players will be able to really know if they can match the King of Pop's moves. Fans will be taught then tested on his signature style, all without the need of a controller!
- Your Voice gets an Upgrade: With Pitch-correction real-time technology, Michael Jackson The Experience will help correct your singing pitch. Your voice will be given the golden treatment to make you sound closer to Michael Jackson than ever before
- Fun and Accessible: Follow Michael Jackson's dance steps thanks to intuitive game play that requires little training and provides loads of fun! Play with up to four players in jump-in Party Mode. Work together to get a high score and see who can wear the crown of the King of Pop
- Step up with the Michael Jackson School Mode: Wanna really step up your game? Always dreamed of performing a perfect moonwalk? Learn the moves from professionals at the Michael Jackson School, and then rehearse in practice mode. You'll be able to master even the most difficult moves before you perform
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Platform: Xbox 360
- BBFC Rating: Suitable for 12 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 12. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 12 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Platform: Xbox 360
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Michael Jackson: The Experience (Xbox 360 Kinect Required)
Requires Kinect Sensor. Works with all Xbox 360 compatible microphones.
Michael Jackson The Experience is the ultimate interactive game experience that enables players to be the star of the show, just like Michael Jackson, and experience for themselves his most iconic performances.
Includes a wide variety of songs from Michael Jackson’s extensive catalogue including some of his greatest hits like Billie Jean, Beat It, Smooth Criminal and Thriller, as well as an array of his signature, awe-inspiring dance moves that players can pull off in the comfort of their own home! Fans will also be able to sing along to the music and test their vocal rhythmic skills, all the while being immersed in Michael Jackson’s unique universe.
With innovative and interactive environments inspired by Michael Jackson’s iconic music videos and stage performances, players can be sure that they will relive the magic as they get closer to the status of Michael Jackson himself!
Featuring 29 songs including Bad / Beat It / Black or White / Billie Jean / Don't Stop Till You Get Enough / Earth Song / Smooth Criminal / The Girl Is Mine / They Don't Care About Us / Who Is It / Workin' Day and Night / Thriller / The Way You Make Me Feel
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The graphics are amazing the game is amazing what more can i say? Not many games let you listen to the whole track of a song and this does. It's also a great workout, every time i do this i end up feeling like i have been to the gym, and that's great because who enjoys going to the gym? Well some people probably do but the point I'm making is if you want a good workout then this is great because you get so lost into trying to get the stars on the game...let me explain..throughout the track every move is counted, by the timing and the accuracy and is built up into points and goes to the top left of the screen and turns into stars out of 5. Back onto the workout side of things I've sided away from my workout DVDs and turned to this, i love MJ and for this game to have been brought out is amazing, never could i do the moves on my own (although attempted and failed) this is a little bit of a tutor to some of his moves, OK it's not bang on most of the time, but hey who cares! You don't realise how much work your putting in! :)
The game consists of the stage surrounded by fans and your silhouette, you also have backing dancers to go with the hype. (you can use the dancers to judge your next move or what you need to do) to the right of the screen at the bottom you get your move cards, OK i will whole heartily admit that you can't see them very well but the more you play the tracks, the more you get used to them, (I've learnt the whole of the thriller song already so i know what's coming just need the cards to remind me!Read more ›
I loved it. I AM NOT a Jackson fan, and to say that it was really great fun must prove something! I've tried all the other Kinect dance games and been very unimpressed to date (the only one I liked was Zumba Fitness, which even with an early patch crashed repeatedly like an Airbus). This went through the songs in full, and had a separate, if not exhaustive dance learning section for the song I chose. The video performance was a little more involved, with some helpful six foot zombies bouncing around behind my slightly low res avatar.
It's Ubisoft again- who produced the slightly flaky, but best of breed early fitness game, Your Shape Fitness Evolved. However the Kinect game compares to the remote shaking Wii version or to the original gyrating moves in the real music videos- I don't CARE- THIS IS REALLY GOOD FUN! So far very few Kinect titles have made it past the rental stage, but this has to be one of them.
Destined to become a hit with ex Philippine prison inmates, I'm sure.
Seeing limited versions on other platforms and then experiencing the innovation of Dance Central on the Kinect, this made the this version seem like the absolute perfect fit for the title. At best, the Wii version for example still involves some very limited tracking, while the Kinect version promises to track your whole body and furthermore actually put you into the game itself (providing a projection of the player instead of an avatar). As such I awaited this release with baited breath. But simply put, the game cannot hold a candle to Dance Central and worse still does no justice whatsoever to the source material.
Choreography here is shockingly poor, basically you are asked to pose in order, following backing dance routines rather than trying to emulate Jackson himself in any capacity. Furthermore the difficulty allows for absolutely no learning curve or indeed progression, given that songs have a set difficulty that cannot be changed. The genius of Dance Central is to offer a truly fluid choreography which flows from move to move and that develops from easy to harder to hardest. As such moves remain fluid at every difficulty and yet are elaborated upon as you progress. In this game however, each song has only a few options (dance, dance and sing, "performance" for the most part, though less in some cases) and each option has just a singular and set difficulty.Read more ›
First things first - this game is available on all formats, but from asking around and trying out, it's the Kinect experience that will sell. Wii has done a great job at getting it out and famous, but the true feeling comes from enjoying it on Kinect.
Similar to Dance Central, songs are broken down into steps that can be practiced over and over again. After this, you can dance the song. Some songs includes singing along, whilst others are just dancing. The Earth Song is just singing. You can decide if you want the singing or not by choosing between "Dance" and "Performance." Difficulty is predetermined and ranges from 1-star for easy to 5-star. Controls are similar to that of Your Shape Fitness Evolved and the menu is not that clunky to get around. Sound quality is awesome and visuals are comparatively good when talking about Kinect games.
- Even today developers of Kinect games still don't get it that we need BIG buttons to navigate around. The interface seems small at times and you'd easily slip getting to the right command.
- Moves can start off difficult, even though it is deemed easy. For this I'd advice to choose the slower songs first before you jump into something like Beat It or Smooth Criminal.
- Co-op in the same room is still a no-no. You can dance with others online, but if you have your friends over you can only party solo at a time in front of the Kinect. This is one thing I hope developers change for future games as it would be much more fun to have someone compete/play along with you.Read more ›