Michael Booth is an award winning English author and journalist.
He has written five books:
- 'Just As Well I'm Leaving - To the Orient with Hans Christian Andersen', which was nominated for an Irish Times first time author award;
- 'Sacré Cordon Bleu', a BBC Radio 4 Book of the Week;
- 'Sushi and Beyond', which won a Guild of Food Writers award and has recently become a best seller in translation in Japan;
- 'Eat, Pray, Eat', which was nominated for a British Press Award;
- and 'The Almost Nearly Perfect People - Behind the Myth of the Scandinavian Utopia,' which was voted the British Guild of Travel Writer's Best Narrative Travel Book of the last two years, in 2016.
He is a broadcaster and public speaker, and writes regularly for a variety of newspapers and magazines around the world, including the Guardian, Monocle, The Times and Condé Nast Traveller.