on 10 March 2003
Once you get past the individual style of Micah Hudson and follow the video you find that it is a worthwhile video if your aim it to combine toning exercises (all done standing) with fat burning low impact moves.
Mr Hudson does like wiggling his middle section at every opportunity given but he does queue well and you do feel it especially in your thighs and bum. This video is more aimed at the beginner to intermediate.
Not the best video out there but it will do if you just want something to add to your collection.
The tums section is not overly hard but if you do them at the rate advised in the video you do feel as though you have worked them.
The other bonus is that it can all be over and done with in just over 30 minutes. So if you are pushed for time but still want to make sure that you do something for maintenance then this one will do. There are 2 workouts on the video, after you are happy that you can do section one you then move onto section two.
For the price you can't really go wrong.
But just be warned Mr Hudson can be annoying, watch the ladies behind him and block him out.....it works for me!
on 5 July 2006
Hey bought this in a car boot sale for 50p and rather enjoyed it. It is very rapid, the music is fun. the instructor I found very motivating.. every time I was about to give up he said something to make me stick with it, although I can see why somepeople may dislike his style.

So far just did workout one, its not an aerobics dance thing, but lots of squats. He changes the sides and the counts so you stay interested. Great fun, hope to feel the results tomorrow!

The abs section has simple exercises.. my core stability leaves much to be desired so I was happy to have some basic crunches to get me going that I can actually do and feel the muscles aching.

A worthwhile addition to any fitness video collection!
on 25 July 2013
Micah Bo's Body Blitz is really good. Well explained exercises that do actually work. You can feel the benefit from just doing 30 minutes. There are 2 workouts of approximately 30 minutes each so you don't get bored. The music could be better but the exercises are great. I'm going to buy another one of his dvds.
on 30 October 2008
This workout really works. He's funny, but annoying, just don't look at that and concentrate on the workout. The first week is really good because it works a lot on the legs; thighs and bottom. Just do the workout as much as you can for the first week and then move on to the second week which is a little bit more difficult but you wont see it as difficult ones your body has mastered the first week.

My suggestion is to do the workout ones a day for greater results. I used this workout many years ago on VHS and did it twice a day, I ate healthier food e.g. cereal with skimmed milk, sallads, vegetables, roasted chicken, fish, potatoes (no rice, no junk food, no chocolates or cakes). When exercising and eating better it's good to eat 1 hour before the workout and not after because one tends to be more hungry after the workout and will eat more than the required amount. My suggestion is to put more veggies and sallad on the plate. Try not to eat so much rice and potatoes - no gravy and no dressing on the sallad, it's too fattening. Eat more cereal like Kellogs Special K, Cheerios, Country Crisp, etc. as long as it doesn't contain chocolate and the milk is skimmed milk.

It worked for me and after 3 months I had gone down from 14 stones to 10 stones. If I was invited for lunch at Pizza Hut for example, I would only eat one slice of Pizza and fill my plate with sallad. I only treated myself in this way ones a month, not every week.

Enjoy the workout and have fun doing it with your spouce or friends. Get the kids to join in, they'll find it fun, especially those under 5 years. Good Luck.