on 5 January 2013
I bought this as a gift and the person using it has said it is perfect. He has a back problem but with this chair sitting at his desk no longer aggravates his back. I assembled it myself in about 20 minutes - very easy - if I can do it anyone can. Also brilliant service from the seller arrived well before expected date, in immaculate condition. Would recommend.
on 9 March 2013
This chair, for the price is great.
I will say though that the ergonomic side to it is a little hit and miss.

The backrest doesn't support my back as much as I was expecting and the actual seat part is a little too wide.

Other than that though, it's fantastic and does the job. (apart from the squeaking!!!!)
on 26 July 2013
The chair is amazing. Very easy to assemble and the seller is very co-operative. The chair is high quality and very good value for money. Thank you Jago.

Very pleased :)
on 27 October 2013
This chair really nice the only issue we had was that it had been repackaged by the courier company for some reason and there was no castors, we just took castors of the seat we were throwing out. Recommend this seat great for your back
on 19 May 2014
First of all after sales services is as bad as it gets, the arm rest got damaged contact them and after sox months am yet to recieve a rwply..secondly the chair is not authentic which makes it prone to damage especially the arm rest it is the most weakest part of the chair which makes it inferior. Please save your money.
on 2 February 2014
I use this at home and am often up quite late so my only concern with this chair is the noises it makes. I'm not sure if I did something wrong when putting it together but the seat wobbles and makes a very low banging noise when I lean back. Nothing seems to be loose so I can only think that its simply the mechanism.I didn't bother putting the arms on as I often sit with my legs up and can say the seat is big enough to do this without getting uncomfortable.

It is a very good chair and I would recommend this.
on 27 April 2014
Got this one for my boyfriend - he spends hours playing on the laptop and he really needed a comfy chair. It was very easy to assemble and it is very comfortable. As the lady of the house I must also say it is quite stylish!
on 25 April 2015
The chair was delivered by the expexted date but about a month later the left arm fell of because of its lack of support to the arms. i would not recomend this chair to anyone looking for a long term chair.

The only posivtive thing i can say about it is that its comfortable.
on 30 April 2015
very nice chair and good quality based on the price.
The metal armrests are plastic.
The 3 stars are because of the delivery. They delivered the parcel probably after 5pm when the company were closed. I was very lucky none stole it.
on 21 February 2013
Delivery was excellent,came before the date on Amazon,easy for a ditzy woman like me to assemble and is really comfortable.No excuses for not doing my paperwork now!