on 30 October 2014
I bought this item to use when doing night photography, I have only used it 3 times and on the third occasion, it broke.

The section that broke is where the seat is held by a plastic clip which is fixed with a rivet and this is definitely not strong enough for a grown person.

See photo for exact detailing.

Not good quality and definitely not worth buying.
Pay a little extra for a superior product.
3 people found this helpful
on 22 June 2016
The Chair are Excellent Quality and I bought them to use when I go on holiday in my caravan and they are lightweight and would be ideal for music festivals or picnics in the countryside or even the beach as they are easy to carry about. I would highly recommend this product to anyone I know who was thinking of buying a good Quality Camping Chair. Also they are very comfortable to sit in and they have good support for your back and they are a lot more comfortable than Camping Chairs that I have purchased in the past and are easy to store as they don,t take up much room as you can fold them up when they are not in use into the bag they came in. They are good value for the money and are ideal for anyone who wants to purchase good quality camping chairs for there camping holidays in there Caravan or Tent.
on 27 April 2014
we went camping for the first time over the easter holidays and after using it 3/4 times it broke i was the only one using it and it snapped on the left hand side so had to bin it very cheesed off as it left me without a camping chair for the remainder of the holiday
4 people found this helpful
on 12 April 2015
We used them on a camping trip last Aug 14 and they both broke after being used a couple of times. My partner who was on them at the time is 12 stone so not exactly too big for them! We complained and after a few emails and many photos back and forth they agreed to replace as a gesture of goodwill!! We haven't used the new ones yet as they are for camping. Reading other reviews I think we will put cushions on either side for when my partner falls again when they break.
on 10 February 2016
Mine broke after one camping trip. The brakes where a screw goes in snapped. We got mugged off by the postage which was almost the same as the chair which I hadn't realised as bought with one click. Postage not as expensive now. They did offer to replace but couldn't be bothered in the end.
on 6 December 2016
Wouldn't recommend as I bought 2 chairs used them twice and they started to let go at the arms and the underside of the seat area, got in touch with the company explained the faults and they asked for photos and nothing has been done and that was about 6 months ago
on 27 January 2018
For the price not half bad, however they are not the most comfortable and there are better ones out there for similar prices.
on 20 June 2014
I went to use the chair today and realised that there was a problem with one of the leg supports. I ws gutted I did not notice this earlier.
So be careful as manufacturing quality control is not high.
4 people found this helpful
on 30 April 2014
I was pleased with this chair when I first opened it. It looks nice and felt quite sturdy. However the first time I used it on a camping trip it broke and was unusable! It had only been used for a day and sat on a few times. Maybe we were just unlucky with the one we got.
6 people found this helpful
on 21 June 2016
I bought this in March 2014, before all the negative reviews were up, but used it for the first time this month. As you'd predict from the reviews, it broke after 4 or 5 hours of use. Two stars rather than one because the chair is comfortable and I'm over the max weight of 100kg that is specified in the current (2016) description.