on 18 July 2013
This backpack is great. It is fit for purpose, which for me it will be used for going to college for 6 months. Great value on amazon as it can be £4-5 more expensive on the high street.

It has lots of space which means you can fit all your necessary folders and books in with no problem at all.

It has a nice colourful, jazzy design which is great!

Great buy. Would definitely recommend.
on 24 March 2014
Bought Blue and Purple for both my girls (age 6 and age 5) as school bags. They both loved them and size was just what we needed (big enough for lunch boxes; gym kit with space over)
After daily use for 10 weeks the inner coating is peeling off.
Don't think I would recommend as a school bag.
on 21 June 2014
I bought a Mi-Pac from asos one day and its lasted me two years, so I decided to get my mum a bag so i bought it from Amazon because I had a voucher, and within about a month the zip broke and I couldn't return it because it went past the 30 day guarantee now my mum has to use a broken bag :(
on 28 February 2014
Looks good but didn't do the job! Zip broke fairly early on and has now become redundant as it has ripped. Would not recommend as a school bag!
on 9 July 2014
Very good service bought for granddaughter she is very happy with bag
on 10 April 2015
great buy
on 11 August 2014
Perfect
on 26 April 2014
Daughter loved this bag (age 8) was using it as a school bag but the zip broke after a couple of weeks so very disappointing now had been thrown away
on 4 January 2017