on 15 January 2018
Lots to digest, to use as a learning tool. Loads of really useful information, including classic measurements vs store sizes which is a bonus
on 3 December 2016
Brilliant
on 13 December 2017
wqe34rgfdsa
on 7 October 2016
Excellent
on 19 April 2017
Arrived on time. Just as expected.
on 26 October 2017
This is the one to get if you are starting out. It is a text book for students published by Wiley. It's set out clearly and simply but professionally and has a big range of form and flat blocks for a huge range of patterns plus adaptions and it's right up to date. Loads of exciting things to make from lingerie to exercise and outdoor wear to smart tailored coats. You can use the industry standards or your own measurements and it deals with sloping shoulders and all the weird forms we take up over years! I bought Pattern Magic by Tomoko Nakamichi first but too hard. Will use it later when I have actually learnt some basic craft!

17 December 2017 - have made my first pair of trousers to my own design and measurements and it was the experience I hoped for. They fit and look exactly as I wanted them too - and now I can't wait to do more!
on 12 January 2017
This book was recommended by my pattern cutting tutor at uni and it's really good. After only having one pattern making class over a three year period of my fashion design degree this book is what I depended on instead of my useless tutors. I was able to make my own adapted skirt pattern by looking through this book and I think I may try a jacket next. This is perfect for anyone wanting to learn the art of pattern cutting for womenswear.
on 1 June 2015
Book good- but not enough updates from previous editions
on 2 November 2017
This is a very comprehensive book and includes a wide range of garments. It might be a bit difficult for the complete novice to follow, which is why I gave it four stars and not five. You really do need to concentrate when you are making the block patterns, but it does take you through every section step by step and it works out beautifully.
on 8 March 2017