Customer reviews

Method Touch Wood Polish Almond, 354ml
Price:£6.55+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 2 October 2017
When it comes to housework nothing is more depressing than the constant mixes of cleaningoriduxt aromas that's where method are different. This polish makes you want to eat your furniture it smells that good. Think body shop shower gels but for the house. The products smell that nice you kind of become addicting to keeping your house tidier. Oh it had a great finish too best used with a microfibre cloth than a normal yellow fluffy duster as least that way you can wash the cloth instead of throwing it away.
on 9 April 2017
This is the second time that I have purchased this, and I love it. I am not sure if there is a bigger size in this product, which would be even better as I use it regularly. It smells divine, and leaves a lovely sheen on wood furniture. Very happy with my purchase, and the delivery time was very good too.
on 23 August 2017
Wow! This is brilliant. Polishing old furniture in need of some TLC is easy. As the item description states - smells of almonds which is, I guess, an unusual smell for furniture polish. Is it as good as beeswax? Probably not but there again I don't really like the smell of beeswax that much. This smells just lovely. I will be buying this on a regular basis.
on 11 September 2016
This smells great and really gives the wood a lovely shine and nourishes the wood. Great product l just love the fragrance as with all method products you won't be disappointed if you buy
on 30 May 2016
Im quite nervous about buying cleaning products online however this product is amazing.my bed is wooden oak and i have not polished since i bought it 7 years ago it was dirty and grimey.i used this product with an microfibre cloth to polish my bed andy bed shines like never beore.the product is cheap and worth every penny buy.
on 27 October 2016
Found it best to spray on a cloth then on furniture but this is amazing polish covers water marks easily and oh the shine produced so easily I will buy again.
on 31 July 2017
I love this stuff probably a little too much. I have found that I am making excuses to dust as it smells so lovely. Great product I wish the bottle was so much bigger
on 22 August 2017
I really like this range of products and this one works well. They seem to last well so great value
on 25 September 2017
Gorgeous smell easy to use brings wood up gleaming the house smells wonderful after using this
on 9 May 2017
Good polish. Not much more to say really- it smells lovely and leaves my floorboards with a lovely natural look.