Customer reviews

on 7 January 2017
does the job. I had purposely went for this product after measuring a small space I have in the kitchen. Fitted perfectly so I'm happy with this product and would recommend. Only thing is, as it is quite a lightweight structure, It cannot take too heavy an item. But I'm happy with it.
on 18 August 2016
Easy to put together and does the job for what i use it for.
Great price. quick delivery! Would reccomend!!
review image
on 13 July 2017
I don't have much storage in my home and this very inexpensive cart has been a blessing. I load it with very heavy items. ie a 5kg sack of onions (bottom shelf), 5kg bag of potatoes (second to bottom shelf), The shelves above that I put all my spice jars and tins. I reserve top shelf for my weekly fruit, It does have a slight movement if you try and wobble it but it is sturdy. I can still move the trolley freely with all the weight. .I have a small gap next to my fridge, I wheel it easily in and out of this space. It has made cooking easier too, I have the cart right beside me collecting what I need as I need it. Perfect.
on 8 March 2017
Came very promptly, and out it together quite quickly despite previous reviews which suggested it might be difficult, suggest you look at the photo as well as the instructions. It fits perfectly in the area it was intended for and the vegetables are stored as they should be. I did not fit the rollers as I intend it to be permanently stationary and it stands fine without.
on 14 July 2016
Was abit smaller than expected but fine easy to put together and does the job
review image
on 4 November 2016
So pleased with this little trolley it's perfect for my elderly disabled Mum who can't bend easily to keep her veg in. It's very lightweight so she can move it where she wants it. Fits under her work surface. I am buying 2 more for her one for her wet room for shampoo etc another for more kitchen items.
on 7 March 2017
This is a great little storage unit. So easy to assemble too - and I have absolutely no patience for self-assemble/diy! I use it in my bedroom for storing my make-up bag, hair-dryer/straighteners, nail varnish boxes, skin-care, etc. All in one place now rather than all over the floor!

great price too.
on 23 June 2017
Absolutely perfect for the intended job. Very easy to put together and pretty sturdy. It's not built to hold heavy items but it's a neat way of keeping things tidy and excellent value. I am very pleased with my purchase.
on 16 August 2017
Love this little storage trolley. I've put large plastic storage boxes on the shelves to keep it tidy. Nice and lightweight and slides easily into small space at end of my kitchen unit.
on 27 January 2016
Plastic covering was getting torn off just putting it together. Donated it to a charity.