Customer reviews

I bought a similar Splatter Guard years and years ago. It has been well used and just got too tatty so it was time for a replacement. I was very pleased to find this one in a non-stick finish.
This gadget works well and does what it says. Well worth the money and I can recommend it.
on 17 May 2017
I got this to reduce fat splatter over our new hob and worktop. This guard does its job and stops splatter when it is in place. Obviously, you have to move it when you turn food in the pan so it isn't 100% protection but that is not the fault of the product. The circumference is less than that of my large frying pan but with careful placement it works. Easy to clean afterwards.
on 11 July 2017
the black paint comes off in the dishwasher so I am wondering if it also goes onto the food
on 30 March 2017
I use it to cool off my pots and pans and keep them away from flies. Will recommend!
on 2 May 2017
So far so good - washes up well after use and does the job with minimal splatter
on 16 March 2017
Works as advertised, we wash it in the dishwasher and it seems to resist.
on 1 July 2017
Works really well at stopping frying splashes while in place
on 20 June 2017
Cheap and does the job very well. No more greasy worktop
on 13 July 2017
Fab, works exactly as it's supposed to. Arrived quickly
on 14 June 2017
Excellent quality, good value, quick delivery