New Metal USB Memory Stick Flash Drive Keyring 512GB Storage
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1, OS 9.X/Linux2.4
- Reading Speed: 15 m/s. Writing Speed: 5 m/s. USB Voltage 4.5V-5.5V
- High Storage Capacity - Ideal for storing essential digital content such as high quality photos, movies (including HD), home videos, music and so much more.
- Built to last with simplicity in mind! Low power consumption which extends your batteries life and has an operating shock rating of 2000Gs - equivalent to a 10 foot drop!
- Built-in, spring-loaded clasp. Keep your USB Stick safe - clip onto keyring, belts, etc. etc. etc.
Customers Also Shopped For
Today, digital content is used by everybody. Whether it's taking a photo on your digital camera or smartphone, having music stored on your PC or if you've just downloaded your favourite film off the internet one thing is common - it all takes up valuable space on your Hard Drive!
USB Sticks are a great way to store your valuable data and as they're so small and lightweight, they are ideal to carry around with you making sharing your photos and other shareable content so easy. These USB Sticks are lightweight (only 7 grams each) and come made out of robust, hard wearing metal - making them safe to carry with you and not be worried about the odd bump which they might receive!
And no need to worry about over using them either - these use A-Class chips, which means data can be erased repeatedly approx. 100,000 times!
Compatible with PC's, Notebooks, Laptops, iMacs and all other devices with a USB port, these USB Sticks will become an essential piece of kit for the whole family! With enough space to store approx 243,792 photos (2mb each), 121,896 MP3's (4mb each) or 975.16 Mpeg Films (500mb each) you'll never need to worry about running out of storage space again!
These come in a protective case to ensure your stick comes delivered to your door undamaged and have been checked before shipment giving you peace of mind!
Please note: Your 512GB USB Flash Drive or solid state drive has 510,976MB (499GB) available for user storage (the remaining 13,312MB is used by the USB Flash Drive to store its firmware essential for operation).
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Device was also not delivered in a box as described but on its own in a envelope.
These seem to be fake when checking with a chip reader this comes up as a 32Gb Chip
Description: [F:]USB Mass Storage Device(Generic Flash Disk)
Device Type: Mass Storage Device
Protocal Version: USB 2.00
Current Speed: High Speed
Max Current: 200mA
USB Device ID: VID = 0011 PID = 7788
Serial Number: 80CF4FD0
Device Vendor: Generic
Device Name: Mass Storage
Device Revision: 0101
Product Model: Flash Disk
Product Revision: 8.00
Controller Vendor: Alcor Micro
Controller Part-Number: Unknown(??) - 0xEF01 - F/W FDB0
Flash ID code: 453C9A92 - SanDisk SDTNPNCHEM-032G - 1CE/Single Channel [TLC-8K] -> Total Capacity = 32GB
Tools on web: http://dl.mydigit.net/special/up/alcor.html