Meta-U 2pcs Stretchable Tubular Skull Face Mask Motorcycle Biker Snowboards
|Price:||£5.29 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- A MUST-HAVE ACCESSORY: Cycling, Backpacking, Hiking, Camping, Skiing, Climbing, Fishing, Hunting, Jogging, Yoga, Motorcycling, Tennis etc. for men, women, child, teen, adult in any outdoor activity.
- EXPERIENCE MULTI-FUNCTION: A bandana, scarf, beanie, balaclava, headband, wristband, helmet-liner, muffler, neck gaiter, dust screen or hair band, what ever you like. You can even invent your own style. (Package attached with Meta-U wear instructions.)
- VIVID SKULL DESIGN: The skull perfectly adapt to the natural shape of human's face when used as a face mask. Offering an awesome frightening visual impact in your costume party or outdoor activity. SPECIAL 2PCS PACKAGE: First, Less unit price; Second, Function as arm sling in accident; Third, Function two purposes at the same time, for example: one for the bottom of the face, one for the top of the head.
- FEEL THE ULTIMATE COMFORT： 1. Extremely soft, skin-friendly; 2. Free breathable yet keep you warm; 3. Completely cut wind, dust and UV off; 4. Light weight and no pressure points; 5. Absorb sweat and ventilate; 6. Machine washable and dries in minutes.
- Come with Meta-U's gift-special QR Codes Sticker: scan it and upload your voice/image/words messages when you give someone presents; just stick the codes on, convey your feelings with your presents together to your friends. Make a memory not fade away for your presents & Keep the mind forever & Look back the scene that time some day. (Not includes fulfillment by Amazon)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What make Meta-U Tube Masks so special?
Versatility: Strong stretch microfiber ensures Motley Tubes to be breathable, durable and comfortable. Outstanding flexible can make sure you can change this tube mask to any shape as you wish.
Small and exquisite: Small pocket size and 30 gram in weight can make it easy to carry with you.
Unrivalled Quality: Meta-U will carefully handpicking all of the masks one by one. We promise the mask you get would be the best quality.
Unbeatable Price: Don't pass up a chance to own the best sports accessory at such unbeatable price!
Unreserved Service: We promise you a hassle-free way to return any masks you're not 100% satisfied with.
Package include: 2 of Meta-U Tube Masks + 1 of Wear Instructions
Please go to our seller Information center for more Frequently Asked Questions.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The material is also very stretchy which helps as some of the "muscle" in the crew have abnormally large heads but they confirmed that the material stretched enough for a comfortable fit.
The only negative is that the top part of your face is open but some sunglasses and hats did the job.
It's also very durable so I'm looking forward to reusing it on other jobs!
Absolute bargain for two of them, one for the bottom of the face, one for the top of the head.
At this price point I'm tempted to buy spares, and some for my MTB buddies.
If they did them in pink I'd buy some for my GF.
If you feel my review was helpful please mark it as helpful or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to leave a comment.
They stop dust, are UV factor 4, easily washed and dry in minutes.
They don’t absorb sweat in Winter so your drool is frozen to your face or worse beard- ladies beware!
Lets face it if you buy one of these bandanas because you use it in your pleasure or work you might as well get one that looks great too?
You can stop reading right there.
But if you want to know a little bit more read on…
Oh you are still here?
These feel and work really well.
In my review I will try to cover the construction and benefits of this product to you.
What make Xpassion Tube Masks so special?
They really are versatile you can use them as face masks, hair bandanas, balaclavas and even broken wrist supports. Just take a look at that box with tiny diagrams and expand it and you will see what I mean.
The options are extensive to say the least.
The masks are very strong and yet the microfiber construction means that they genuinely are breathable and really comfortable.
Yet they keep the grit, dust sand and other stuff from your face with ease.
They are so flexible too when you bang them on you will like me spend a few minutes adjusting them in a mirror (see the wife’s pained expression behind) to get the best look.
When do arrive and are forced, reluctantly to take them off they fold down to a tiny space.
Warning do not enter a bank or worse and Old Folks Home wearing one of these (especially if you are carrying a large scythe and wearing a long black hooded cloak too – the same would go for a building society too.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fit well and look good, perfect for keeping bugs out of your mouth and nose when riding a bikePublished 1 month ago by martyn cruise
Took for ever to arrive. Not suitable for winter ridiing. Quite thin material. But looks good and is great for summer usePublished 2 months ago by Paul R.
excellent fit, only downside is that there seems to be a lot of blank material above the skull motifPublished 2 months ago by martsmit
These are a really quality product that I would definitely buy again. The price is really good especially for two at first the material felt a little different to my other tube... Read morePublished 2 months ago by jonny ramsey
Bought these to wear while cycling to work during the winter. It's a thin material so don't expect any scarf like warmth but that's what I was after, just something to keep the... Read morePublished 3 months ago by OverMachoGrande