Messerschmitt Bf 109 Recognition Manual: A Guide to Variants, Weapons & Equipment Hardcover – 19 Jan 2004
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Describes the production variants, the weapons, and equipment of the Messerchmitt 109 fighter plane.
Top Customer Reviews
This gave me all my answers, and provides some fascinating rejoinders to other words written about the 109.
If WW2 aircraft interest you, then you need this book, unless-and it's quite possible- there's a better one I've missed on the subject.
Excellent text, and superb illustrations.
Very, very good indeed. One of the best aircraft mongraphs I have.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Europe
- Books > History > Military History > Armed Forces > Air Forces
- Books > History > Other Historical Subjects > History of Engineering & Technology
- Books > History > World History
- Books > Reference > Transport > Aviation > History
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Military & Naval > Military Aircraft
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Military & Naval > Military Vehicles