Mess: The Manual of Accidents and Mistakes Paperback – 4 Nov 2010
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Messis incredible andoffers a fun and safe form of stress relief through destruction.It s damn liberating. Wanders in Whim
Keri Smith s books encourage freehand art exploration and teach artists that accidents and experimentation can yield amazing and unexpected results. The Carle Museum
Two things I love about Keri and her approach: 1) Keriispermission: to break away from my usual linear self and send it on vacation.2) Keriisencouragement: to create what she calls a habit of experimentation which can be so beneficial in living a full, creative life (and in learning new ways to tell our stories with words and photos). Ali Edwards, author of Life Artist
Once you get going, the book really becomes a source of liberation; it frees you to make a mess, stop thinking about the outcome and just enjoy the process. Let go. See what happens. And enjoy your complete disregard for the outcome. A great family activity. Family First
Praise for Keri Smith
Keri Smith may well be the self-help guru this DIY generation deserves. TheBeliever
A conceptual artist and author luring kids into questioning the world and appreciating every smell, texture and mystery in it. TIMEMagazine" --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
About the Author
Keri Smith is a bestselling author, illustrator and thinker. Her books include Wreck this Journal, This is Not a Book, How to Be an Explorer of the World, Mess, Finish This Book, The Pocket Scavenger, Everything Is Connected, and The Imaginary World of . . . as well as Wreck This App, This is Not an App and the Pocket Scavenger app.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
This Kindle edition is a wonderfully easy read. I heartily recommend it.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
A question of morals, what it is to love, how it is to relate...Read more
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services > Creative Therapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Art Relaxation & Therapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational
- Books > Humour
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Counselling & Therapy
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z