- Mass Market Paperback: 576 pages
- Publisher: Merriam-Webster; 2nd edition (1 May 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0877798559
- ISBN-13: 978-0877798552
- Product Dimensions: 1.9 x 10.2 x 22.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 49,417 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Merriam-Webster's Vocabulary Builder Mass Market Paperback – 1 May 2010
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Why, oh why, is this book ONLY available in this format? I would very happily have paid £10-15 (double, or even three times the price) for a user-friendly paperback.
The words are set together in small sections. Grouped together according to their root origin. You will be given a word, the meaning, a few example of usage and a bit history.
After every few words you learned there are mini quizzes to check your understanding of the usage.
It's one of the few books I keep picking up every time I have some minutes to spare.