|Price:||£286.10 FREE UK delivery.|
- Hiking boot with mesh upper featuring leather overlays and Omni-Fit lacing system for secure fit
- M-Select DRY technology for breathable waterproof protection
- Sole: Synthetic
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Heel Height: 1.5 inches
- Heel Type: low-heel
- M-Select FRESH odor prevention
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Features of the merrell women's allout blaze mid waterproof boot waterproof oily leather and mesh upper merrell stratafuse upper provides a glove-like fit for lightweight durability and natural movement merrell omni-fit lacing system provides a precise, glove-like fit molded tpu external heel counter for added stability dye cut rubber bellows tongue keeps debris out breathable mesh lining treated with m select fresh odor control m select dry seals out water and lets moisture escape so you can stay dry on the move 5.5mm drop / 14mm heel cushion / 8.5mm forefoot cushion uni-fly midsole disperses impact and stabilizes for a solid takeoff soft e-foam midsole. I-tech harder top sheet hollowed lugs to for lightness 5mm lug depth vlbram outsole
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
* Build quality. The shoe is put together very well, quality materials used throughout.
* Styling. The subdued black and gray are nice enough to wear at work and look great casual too.
* Waterproofing. They repel water like nobody's business.
* Super easy clean up. I got these things DIRTY doing atv trails in the jungle. Quick rinse of water in the hotel sink and viola! they looked good as new and dried super fast.
* Shock Absorption. These things are the worst pair of shoes that I have ever owned when it comes to shock absorbency. My feet are killing me after four to six hours in them. Tired and sore feet, legs and back after a full day in them. I wear between a 8.5 to 9 depending on how the shoe is cut, so I ordered these in 9 just to be sure they fit. I am glad that I did, it gave me enough room to fit some shock absorbing inserts into them and now I can wear them about 12 hours before my feet get sore or tired.
* Soles are SUPER SLICK on wet surfaces. Tile floors at work are treacherous when wet, street pavement when wet is not great and I even totally face-planted on a wet sidewalk in Mexico with these on. For a rugged hiking shoe I find it extremely disappointing that these shoes are so terrible in the wet.
About me: I have average feet. No arch problems, no plantar fasiwhatever, etc. etc. etc.