on 30 October 2013
I ordered a half size bigger than I usually do with Merrell footware (who knows why) I am glad I did, I can wear these boots with two pairs of socks if required, I think perhaps they are a little narrower than usual for Merrell, so the half size made a difference for me. They are so comfy and look good.
on 22 April 2014
Really comfortable and hardwearing, I bought these to replace the pair of Prevost boots I had earlier, and which suffered a broken zip. The only thing I don't like about these is the fur trim - it only goes around the top at the back - not all the way inside, to keep you warm - and seems a bit pointless. but it's a minor gripe. I can walk for miles in these without realising it. Merrell are the best for walking shoes and boots, without question.
on 20 July 2015
Best purchase I've made in a long time - will happily buy these again. Worn them for 5 months solid, every morning to walk my dogs for up to an hour. Then a couple of times a week out to the supermarket/run errands. Love.
on 20 October 2014
Comfortable and look good too, very prompt delivery. Only negative aspect is that I may change the laces , although the colour may not bother others
on 11 February 2013
Didn't fit very well tight across the front, and reminded me of doc martin's colour of laces should maych boots