Customer reviews

Size: 12 UK|Colour: Grau (CASTLE ROCK)|Change
Price:£133.98 - £255.69

on 7 February 2015
My favourites shoes ever (well, actually, the GTX version is my all-time favourite, and these run a close second). When I say that they 'fit as expected, please bear in mind that I already know Merrell runs a size small: in other words, I am usually a UK 7/EU41, so I ordered these in a UK8/EU 42, which fit me as expected *for a Merrell shoe*.
on 13 June 2014
Always thought Merrell were beyond my price range , but these were at a very good price. Ordered via Amazon at SportsShoes . The service was brilliant ; ordered one evening and courier was knocking on the door less than 36 hours later . Shoes are excellent quality and Ihope to get a lot of use out of them .
on 12 September 2014
Good shoes great size fit can't understand Merrell have bought lots of their shoes but sizes vary so much last pair I bought from amazon had to return as to tight these are the same size and perfect fit.( like merrell shoes good wearing.
on 15 July 2013
Well packaged. Arrived top speed. First rate value for money as great quality. I love them. so comfortable another pair of merrell shoes for the wife to trip over in the Motorhome. Oooooppppps. This is My 3rd pair.
on 21 July 2014
Already have a well worn pair of these bought in a sale on the high street. Have been looking to buy another pair and this is the best price I have found.
on 26 October 2014
Unfortunately they are slightly too small and due to the unusual shape of the shoe this means my toes are pressing against the front.
on 20 June 2014
Brilliant shoes will definitely buy another pair comfortable , light and keep your feet cool and dry very happy. Thankyou
on 1 October 2014
Great pair of walking shoes and really look the part, that`s why i brought a pair.

Fit great...well satisfied
on 9 August 2015
width fitting is fine but my toes are touching the shoe and causing discomfort after short use
on 24 August 2014
Very lightweight and comfy. Not cheap but comparable to similar brands. Very pleased thanks.