Merrell Rant, Men's Trainers, Multicolour (Aluminium/Navy), 10.5 UK (45 EU)
Size: 10.5 UK|Colour: Multicolour (Aluminium/Navy)|Change

on 7 November 2015
I've purchased my size but I had to send it back and purchase smaller ones. Pity that nowadays size is not equal to "size" so it's always a bit of risk buying something online. I'm giving 4 stars because I really like these shoes. You just need to be careful when choosing correct size.
on 3 August 2017
Neat padding on the inside make these more comfortable than they look. Easily fair value for the price. My feet are wide, but I didn't find any fitting issue. I think if you have wide feet and are of a relatively high weight perhaps, then these could be too narrow I suppose as others have suggested,
on 27 April 2017
Narrow width for my feet. Returning as I need a wider shoe. I suspect they might widen with wear but the design is such that seams of rubber parts meet at exactly the point on the outer edge that squeezes the side of my foot near the toes so I I think that would be a long term problem.
on 26 March 2017
I like these shoes and have been wearing them for some months. The rubber rand does come away where the shoe flexes and this is a bit annoying but they are not getting any worse. I would probably buy again.
on 27 April 2017
Really comfy shoes, they are on the narrow side but have relaxed a little since wearing them but I do have quite thin feet.
on 14 March 2017
In hindsight I should have bought a half-size up. They are fine for general plodding about.
on 25 September 2017
Was very happy with these while they lasted. However after 2 years (a perfectly acceptable lifetime!) they failed in a way no other Merrells I've owned have (10+ pairs). Every other pair has worn through from the outsole till they leaked, but these chose to die by exposing a sharp plastic edge internally which pushed up through the insole into my foot. Ouch.
on 16 October 2017
Ok since this is my 2nd pair of Merrell shoes that I got, I think It's time to review them.
I wear 8.5 And they fit perfectly, even my leather pair I was thinking that they designed the shoe just for my foot. Amazing shoes. Normally I wear of my heel , but so far this shoe is a champion. I can say that I made exelent choice ( twice). Now my aim is to by hiking shoes from these guys.
on 20 November 2017
worn through quite quickly, due to the cost of the item, I wonder whether it was a defect items
on 18 July 2017
Really like these, comfortable and a good fit. the interchangeable laces are a nice touch. Thank you.