on 3 January 2013
I love it I read it quite quickly but I will definately read again. If you have watched the series it is great because it is so alike and you can invisage the tv version at the same time. Merlin and arthur scenes were the best and put me in a good mood. Definately a great buy although it is quite an easy read probably an age 10+ range (though I am 15 and i love it!!) Buying other books in series now!!
on 24 March 2011
i bought this book for my kindle and i was an excellent read it stuck closly to the tv episode andexplored the character feeling(mostly merlin and arthur)in greater deepth. i recommend this to anyone
on 21 January 2013
I bought this book for my 12 year old son who adored the tv series but needed to get reading a little. He really enjoyed the book and told me that it was as good as the TV show and wishes there were a lot more of them. He read it in 2 days! Recommended.
on 19 January 2010
very enjoyable well written book which is very descriptive while still holding the interest *****
on 19 May 2015
Lots of scribbles on several pages