- Actors: Colin Morgan, Angel Coulby, Bradley James, Anthony Head, Richard Wilson
- Directors: Jeremy Webb, Metin Hüseyin, Alice Troughton, Alex Pillai, Justin Molotkinov
- Writers: Jake Michie, Julian Jones, Johnny Capps, Julian Murphy
- Format: Box set, Dolby, PAL
- Language: English
- Subtitles: English
- Subtitles For The Hearing Impaired: English
- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Number of discs: 27
- Studio: FremantleMedia International
- DVD Release Date: 28 Oct. 2013
- Run Time: 2795 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 298 customer reviews
- ASIN: B00F8HH9ZE
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 21,277 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
Merlin - The Complete Collection - Series 1-5 [DVD] 
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young man.
His name… Merlin.
Swords, sorcery and swashbuckling adventure rule in the hit BBC series Merlin. The Complete Collection brings together all 5 series on DVD for the first time as we follow the young warlock Merlin (Colin Morgan) attempt to fulfil his destiny at the side of the once and future king, Arthur (Bradley James).
Joined by a stellar cast included Angel Coulby, Katie McGrath, Anthony Head, Richard Wilson and John Hurt as the voice of the Dragon, the complete collection tells the epic story of the golden age of Camelot with superb action sequences and stunning CGI captivating the imagination as never before seen.
Special Bonus Features
Making Of The Series Documentaries
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
so clever and memorable. I won't give anything away for those who haven't seen it already. Each episode was really
well written and each character had personality whether good or evil. The fantasy sequences and scenes with Merlin
and the dragon were simply brilliant. I would have gone on watching it forever if they had made more series, but at
least I can revisit it all thanks to the Complete Collection Box Set.
I missed this series when it was shown on tv but I'm making up for it now! It really is the most fabulous series. Terrific acting, a sterling cast and strong story lines. Mystery and magic mixed up with jousting, knights, dragons and a sublime touch of humour. Absolutely brilliant. Richard Wilson and Colin Morgan are superb as Gaius and Merlin and Katie McGrath is breathtakingly evil as Morgana. This is the BBC at its finest. Highly recommended, watch it, you will not be disappointed
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
I only wish they could come back...Read more