- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
Meripac Complete Window Feeder
|Price:||£10.87 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- A removable divider which allows the customer to have two different seeds simultaneously in the same seed tray
- A third sucker in an extended back with supporting struts connected to the base of the seed tray. This allows a tube feeder to be hung over the far end of the seed tray in a safe and highly visible location
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Size: Window Feeder
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Meripac Complete Window Feeder
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I knew it might take a long wait before any of the smaller birds (which I can hear twittering in the trees and shrubs 50-100 feet away) noticed the feeder, and came to investigate. In the hope of speeding that up, after a week of seeing no signs of any birds noticing the feeder, I bought an artificial sprig of berries and (having ensured the berries were firmly attached and not easy to remove) wedged it between the feeder and the window glass - like a bird "Cafe open" sign.
Within 24 hours, I had my first (and so far only) visitor. I was a bit taken aback though - it was a magpie! I would have thought it would be too big for the feeder, but they're resourceful and intelligent, and this bird has managed it. He/she now visits several times each morning and evening, and yesterday, even brought a friend along. The remarkable thing is, the suckers show no signs of losing their grip on the window - the feeder is still very firmly attached, which is impressive, given the size of the visitor! (I've attached a photo - abysmal quality I know, but it was taken in a hurry from the far side of the room.)
No feeder can magic up birds where there aren't any, or speed up the process of attracting their attention if they don't usually come very close, but if and when one or more feathered friends do decide to visit, this feeder fits the bill admirably!
Here's a list of PROS and CONS for the product.
- The suckers have an excellent grip, better than you would expect from items of this size. I left the feeders outside and despite the Scottish rain and wind they never gave me the feeling I'd better bring them in. I have seen up to 2 small birds on a single feeder (they tend to "take turns" when eating), sometimes the blue tits stay on the feeder pecking down strong on it to open their sunflower seeds, but the feeder has always stood stable.
- There's a little compartment in front of the feeder for fresh water, which seems to be very appreciated and surely will help the birds in winter (we'll have to remember to bring the feeders in at night so that it does not freeze!). Nice touch for the bird's well-being.
- For safety, the feeders come with a lace you can tie to the window handles. In my case I preferred to put two nails on the side of the window, outside, so that the window can stay 100% closed.Read more ›
Sticks very well to the window in my opinion. Three attachments for fatballs, plus a nice large base for seed etc and a separate (smaller) compartment at the front. Just hope the birds take to it but they're displaying a bit of neophobia just now.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The family love this. After a few days the birds get brave and come to feed. It's so lovely seeing them close up! Highly recommendedPublished 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
Good quality, useful instructions and a very popular feeder in our garden!Published 5 days ago by Alan
The birds love it and so do I . It's nice being abLe to see the birds up close .Published 6 days ago by Ian Gale
Great way to see the wild birds so near, yet safe from predatorsPublished 11 days ago by m. johnston